R T Berry Enterprises

Founded 1995 • With Angi since November 2009

R T Berry Enterprises is a total property maintenance company and SC Licensed Residential Builder as well as SC Licensed Home Inspector with a strong back ground in property maintenance, home repair and remodeling. I have 30 years exp. in assorted trades which has enabled me to learn many of them and realize which ones to refer to other trades people or use subcontractors and manage the entire project. I am directly involved in any project my company gets involved in and usually am one of the actual tradesmen. If that is not the case, rest assured that I stand behind all of the work that is done under the R T Berry Enterprises name and will only use local well respected licensed & insured subcontractors if the need for additional workers is required. R T Berry Enterprises is located in Myrtle Beach, SC and performs services Little River to Garden City along the East Coast, and west to Conway. and all areas between. I will never charge for estimates....

Atlantic Coast Pressure Washing

Atlantic Coast Pressure Washing

Super Service Award Winner 4 Consecutive years! At Atlantic Coast Pressure Washing we are here to help protect the investment you have made with your property, with an added plus of maintaining curb appeal, beautifying your property and improving safety. Pressure washing offers an affordable, environmentally safe way to renew your home’s exterior. Whether you spruce up your patio, deck, porches, docks, and outdoor furniture or your properties fences, trim, gutters, brick or siding you’ll see a difference. Business owner? We do commercial properties as well. Make your business or subdivision entrance more inviting with a pressure washing. Have spills, stains, gum, or tire marks on your curbs? We can take care of that. Let us give you a free estimate today!

02/17/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a storage building for us. He made it match our house.

CATEGORY garage builders

04/10/2013

They gave a very good price for all the work was done. They kept us informed and was in touch the whole time on what was done and when and where. I had great sub contractors and we are very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for a room addition, whole house siding, HVAC, sheet rock, matching and installing hardwood floors. They also did molding, 4 new doors, 3 new windows and merel.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,remodeling,replacement windows,doors

Total property maintenance, design, build, lighting, hard cape, repair, handyman, carpentry, painting, demolition, kitchen and bath remodeling, realtor contractor, punch list, int/ext, trash out, minor plumbing, electrical assembly & installations.

Don't be afraid to ask! I might say yes!

Check, PayPal