Myrtle Beach Gutter Techs

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2013

5671 Loenard Rd

Myrtle Beach, SC 29588

We are a locally family owned business located in Myrtle Beach, SC. We service Horry and Georgetown counties with top notch service. With a combined twenty years of experience in the industry we strive to provide the best service with attention to detail and pride in our work. A list of references can be provided from builders, property managers and home owners upon request. Please visit our website @myrtlebeachguttertechs.com for more details...

Resposiveness

gutter repair (105)gutter cleaning (23)roofing (16)window replacement (3)general contractors (3)roof cleaning (2)door installation (1)decks & porches (1)

09/12/2020

Arrived on time for appt., friendly. Said he would get back to me with estimate, and that’s where the ball was dropped. Never came up with an estimate. I had to call several times before I got a call back. Received nothing but empty promises of getting any kind of follow up. Never did I get the estimate or any kind of reasoning why they were ignoring me. I am very disappointed in a Gutter Techs an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed replacement of gutters.

CATEGORY contractors,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

08/22/2020

Went good until they had to come back and fix a few problems.installed in June after 3wks delay. Was called back twice to fix problems of leaking still not fixed as of today and the leaks are causing my wood soffits to rot. This is a very poor company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters replacement

CATEGORY contractors,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], We do apologize for the delay. When we scheduled to do the install, we also had issues with our distributors for material because of the whole covid-19 crisis as where many other companies in the area and across the United States, also the rain factor. Then you called in July to report an issue with leaking. At that time we sent someone out to assess the situation, thi...

03/17/2020

Very well. They did all work well and quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter replacement and rotted wood behind gutter

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

03/15/2020

Work went fine. We reviewed the project and agreed that I would do it myself

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reroute gutter drains

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2020

08/01/2019

They were finished in a flash. I don't believe they checked all the gutters around the house. They were more interested in measuring for an estimate for gutter guards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2019

08/04/2018

They arrived on the date and time promised and did an excellent job. Very friendly and professional. I highly recommend Window Genie

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2018

11/16/2017

They did an excelent job. They were even able to get to a super gutter on our pool enclosure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2017

Thank you so much for giving us a review and we are so happy you are pleased with the work. That is always our goal. Please keep us in mind if you are ever in need of any other work. We also offer roofing, window installation, decks, etc. Happy Thanksgiving!!

10/30/2017

I waited a long time for them to set up an appointment for cleaning after they had my money. Gutters were cleaned by hand BUT when I asked if they were going to be flushed out with water I was told the remaining grit would be washed out by the rain..after some discussion they washed out half of them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, no matter how good or bad we always value our customers input and will always work on being better. I am sorry you weren't happy with the scheduling wait, it is a busy time of year so 2-3 weeks is our standard time and that does depend on weather. We always try out best to get everyone within that time and before when possible. Rinsing the grit is n...

10/28/2017

Great......cost was reasonable and work was done on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters cleaned and gutter guard installed.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2017

Thank you for your taking to review our work, we greatly appreciate it. We are happy that you are satisfied with the work done and hope you'll keep us in mind down the road as we also offer roofing, window installation, decks and more. Thank you again!

09/18/2017

Very good job but it was difficult to schedule since they are very busy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added 250' of gutter with downspout.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and a big thanks for choosing GutterTechs. We do apologize for the difficulty in scheduling as Hurricane Irma did disrupt our scheduling. We do hope you'll think of us again when work needs to be done and please keep in mind that we offer other services as well like; Roofing, porches, window installation, etc. Again, than...

5" and 6" Seamless Gutter Installation, Gutter Repair and Replacement, Gutter Cleaning. Gutter Protection Products, ALL types of Siding and Repairs, ALL types of Roofing and Repairs, Storm Damage Repairs . Debris Removal, Decks, Screen Porches. Windows. Underground drains,

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover