MTP Handyman

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2011

4.4

Free estimates...Serving Horry & Brunswick Counties, Screening, glass and mirror work,drywall,minor electical and plumbing.....

Flow-Rite Plumbing, Inc.

NOTE: We are a licensed, professional contractor, we offer very competitive rates or bids for plumbing and natural gas services. Please do not inquire seeking "handyman" quotes as that is not what we do. Thank You. Please call 803-403-6132

02/02/2016

Very well. Completed my two projects .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed sliding closet doors that no one else seemed to be able to fix. Installed shelves in laundry room. I purchase the special four hours for $249.00. Ron only took 2 hours to complete the work but told me he owed me 2 hours and gave me his card to call him when I needed anything else done. He was so nice.

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

12/07/2015

He's a real nice fellow but we had to have somebody to come and fix some things that we really wanted because he wasn't as good in electronics. We used him one more hour after that. I wished he hadn't because he didn't really solve the problems we needed done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used a Big Deal with MTP Handyman.

CATEGORY handyman service

sorry for any short comings but you had bigger electrical issues then you let on. due to flooding in your area.

11/02/2015

Went well - was able to repair all that he had been called in for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired doors that had settled and would not lock - some minor electrical work - other small projects

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,doors

01/07/2014

Professional, eager and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Misc. handy work

12/02/2013

I contacted Ron to do some work in our recently purchased condo. We are from out of state but he made doing business via email easy and stress free. His price was very competitive and his customer service was excellent. He did a fantastic job with a very quick turn around. The quality of his work was great. I will definitely be using him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting and carpet repair

CATEGORY handyman service

Residential & commercial mirror & glass replacement, window & door repair, plumbing, electrical, tile, screen repairs, dry wall, handyman & finish carpentry.

Satisfaction