Monarch Roofing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2013

4336 Waccamaw Blvd

Myrtle Beach, SC 29579

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

YOU DESERVE THE BEST!! A roofing retrofit is an expensive investment and it deserves to be done properly to eliminate any future issues. We want to assure you that your roof will be beautiful and properly installed. We have established a superior quality roofing business to help homeowners and home builders add value and protect a crucial element of their homes through maximizing roofing looks at a fair cost. We continuously strive to reach a higher level of knowledge, practices and superior warranties to give our customers the best value possible. Monarch Roofing has been in business over 5 years. We have accomplished large roofing projects of many kinds. We are properly licensed, bonded and insured for all steep slope roofs. Because of our continued commitment to roofing excellence and providing our homeowners with the best and safest roofing options possible, we are proud to inform you that Monarch Roofing is a GAF Master Elite installer. This is the highest level of certification you can obtain with GAF. We have gone through a rigorous training and certification period to be able to obtain this status. Since we are now a Master Elite, we are able to offer homeowners the highest level of protection which will be backed by GAF. This new warranty is called the Golden Pledge. Now homeowners will receive a true lifetime roofing system! 50 years of non-prorated coverage for manufacturer defects, and 25 years of workmanship – all backed by GAF (they are the only manufacturer that does this). When the roof is completed, GAF even sends out their own inspector to conduct a 40 point inspection to make sure everything is installed correctly to their specifications. Would be a pleasure helping you! Will also serve Florence, Williamsburg & Wilmington Counties. Additional DBAs - Monarch Construction, Monarch Roofing....

4.4

roofing (51)

01/28/2021

They did a pretty good job and fast. Last year I started noticing it didn't patch right. They tried to cover it up with some shingles and the shingles buckle during the summertime. When they came for an inspection after they finish the roof, the guy stated it was the end piece but, we couldn't find it. We have a lifetime roof. We tried to call but, no response at all. I called several times.

Description of Work
complete roof

Work Completed On 01/28/2018

12/10/2020

The job was GREAT, arrived on time 7:00 am, roof removed, new roof installed, area cleaned and finished 4:30 pm. I had what I thought was a great crew, worked especially good together, did repairs of damage below shingles, minor and left my home in great shape. Note, only 2 nails found so far. MONARCH ROOFING GREAT JOB

Description of Work
I needed a full roof replacement, hail damaged.

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

10/25/2020

Everyone, I mean everyone from Manager to the young person whom picks up the waste trailer, CARES! They are proud of their work and rightfully so live up to every expectation and then some. AWESOME COMPANY!!!!!!! Top notch work, and keeps you informed right from the start. All roofing companies should try to emulate. PERIOD.

Description of Work
Replaced roof on home

Work Completed On 10/25/2020

07/05/2020

After nearly 30 days job is still incomplete. Roofers incorrecting I stalked metal sheeting, damaged siding of the home, left large gaps between roof and metal slats. Both the commercial manager and assistant manager were ineffective in response to our concerns. Neighbor complained about workmen urinating off the rooftop and throwing their lunch left overs and food wrappings into their yard where ...

Description of Work
Replace existing porch roof with a metal one

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

Review for Monarch Roofing - 4336 Waccamaw Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC - 38703949

04/30/2020

As a former roofing company owner and being in the business for over 22 years you know who is real and who pretends to be real. Martin and his team are the real deal and they just don’t talk the talk. They are genuine people that care about their customers and the communities that they serve. A diamond in the rough, truly a Rarity in the Roofing Industry. I look forward to seeing the continued Suc...

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 03/01/2020

10/06/2019

The person Monarch sent to look over the problem with my roof was prompt and courtious. He took his time looking into where the water came into the house and then into the attic. He then went onto the roof and dictated what he found. He was detailed in his response to me said his information would be passed on to someone who would analize the data and send me a report within 2-3 days. The evaluati...

Description of Work
The company who installed the roof will fix according to Monarch estimate

Work Completed On 10/06/2019

Thank you so very much for sharing your Monarch Experience. We so appreciate your time,

10/10/2018

I called Monarch to request a quote on roof repair following damage due to Hurricane Florence. They contacted me and gave me a date for someone to come out and give me a quote. I was about a month out from the date I called. A worker from Monarch, (Andrew ), contacted me and asked if he could come out today and give me a quote. He immediately changed and said he would come out the next day at 2:00...

Description of Work
Roof Repair from Hurricane

Work Completed On 10/09/2018

10/06/2018

Excellent service--from scheduling appt. to completion of job. Definitely a professional company.

Description of Work
tile section of roof where hurricane winds removed them

Work Completed On 09/29/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for sharing your Monarch Experience! Much Appreciation!

10/01/2018

After soliciting an estimate from Monarch Roofing, I got calls from three different people at Monarch Roofing's HQ to gather more information and "put me in the system". Each one told me that the "local project manager" would be contacting me to set up an appointment for a site visit and estimate. I told the second and third callers that I had already been contacted by them, but both said I wasn't...

Description of Work
Roofing repairs

Work Completed On 09/21/2018

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry to hear about your experience. I will say you are correct due to the influx of calls due to Hurricane Florence we are a bit overwhelmed. I apologize that your job fell through the cracks. I assure you that it is not our standard of care that we strive to provide. Stephanie Marketing Manager

06/25/2018

Monarch Roofing went above and beyond to secure my leaky roof and expedite my start date to due the problem and the upcoming inclement weather. They even put in a gutter for free after realizing I would need one afterwards due to the slope of the roof. Can not recommend them enough. Class A act !!!!!

Description of Work
TPO flat roof

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so glad we could get you fixed up!. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Roof retrofit, re-roof, tear-offs, Shingles, Designer Shingles, TPO, EPDM, Coating System, Commercial, HOA, new construction, tile, standing seam metal, master rib metal, waterproofing, hail damage, insurance report / claims, and repairs

ask for details