MD Roofing

South Carolina: General
06/30/2021

925 Cedarwood Cir

Myrtle Beach, SC 29572

With the owners of the business on every job site, customers can rest assured that no detail will be overlooked. We are a locally owned and operated residential and commercial roofing contractor that truly cares about service, quality, and satisfaction. We are properly licensed, bonded and insured and take every precautionary measure to make sure each and every job is done properly and safely. Give us a call today!...

roofing (11)water damage restoration (1)

10/04/2019

Awesome, Reuben from MND came and assessed my needs. Gave me a great quote with upgrades. The roofing crew of 6 guys completely removed the old shingles, repaired damaged sheathing and installed new roof in less than a day (in record breaking temperatures). A military friendly company! A definite recommendation!

Description of Work
Roof rwplacement

Work Completed On 10/03/2019

07/13/2019

Keith Carico was professional ,kind and helped us through this..The workers worked very hard and cleaned up nicely..Keith kept a good check on everything.I do recommend them to others in here!!

Description of Work
Roof and siding and damage from a leak in garage for another company.

Category roofing,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 07/13/2019

11/17/2018

I did not use any on your list. I used Anderson Roofing. The owner came an hour after I called and he fixed my 10 fallen gable shingles as well as a new rubber cover over a cracked seal on a vent pipe. Only $110. A++

Description of Work
see below replace fallen shingles, etc.

Work Completed On 11/17/2018

07/02/2018

I can not say enough about this particular roofer. Customer service is through the roof, PUN intended. When I say above and beyond. They performed a superb service. The roof was tarped due to an impending storm. When the storm passed they replaced the roof and anything that was under par they replaced. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Description of Work
Whole Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/15/2018

11/11/2017

Excellent.They are professional, tidy and efficient.

Description of Work
New Roof, on a condo complex.

Work Completed On 11/11/2017

11/06/2017

Excellent-MD Roofing was very responsive, very informative, well priced for the job and great workmanship ! Would recommend and hire them again !

Description of Work
Full replacement of roof on my house !

Work Completed On 11/03/2017

10/28/2017

I can’t say enough nice things about Randy and his crew. They were able to come out and replace our roof very quickly and at a VERY reasonable price. Once the work was done, the crew did such an amazing job cleaning up, that you couldn’t even tell they were there. And the new roof is perfect and makes such a difference for our home. Randy was in constant communication with me, sending pictures and...

Description of Work
Full roof replacement

Work Completed On 08/21/2017

08/03/2017

They were fantastic. We couldn't be any happier with them. They were responsive, came all the way from Myrtle Beach to meet with us as well with our insurance copay. They go the job done within 24 hours.

Description of Work
Roof replacement.

Work Completed On 07/31/2017

It was our pleasure! We understand working with insurance companies can be a little stressful, so we are always willing to help alleviate any stress incurred during a roofing project.

08/03/2017

It was amazing. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They scrubbed the black algae off of my roof.

Work Completed On 07/05/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Glad you're happy with the results!

08/03/2017

They did great! I was happy with their service and they did everything they said they would. I would recommend them and use them, again.

Description of Work
Replaced Roof

Work Completed On 08/02/2017

We are always striving to provide our customer with the best experience possible. Thank you for choosing us and for any future referral you provide!

Re-roof, full tear off, repairs, maintenance, coating, gutters. Steep slope and low slope systems.

Siding and soffit work