HomeTeam Pest Defense

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2010

HomeTeam Pest Defense is a recognized leader in the pest control industry and partners with homeowners and home builders to provide pest-free living environments. The company was established in 1996 and is currently ranked #3 in the nation in the residential pest control market. We have grown to 50 branches and employ over 1,600 people who service our customers locally....

Mindful Pest and Property Solutions

Mindful Pest and Property Solutions

YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIVE WITH INSECTS It can be difficult to find a trustworthy pest control company near you, especially one with green solutions. Mindful Pest & Property Solutions offers effective pest control services that can help a variety of property owners. Our owner has an environmental science and conservation biology degree, so we take our job very seriously. You can trust us to treat your home or business in Myrtle Beach, SC and the surrounding area. *NO CREDIT CHECK-FINANCING AVAILABLE!

Offers by Mindful Pest and Property Solutions on Angi

04/17/2018

My agent James is the best; not only is he a complete professional, he gives me tips on how to keep my home pest free. He always considers my dogs when applying treatment and will call me to let me know he is coming to my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control

12/27/2017

Patrick is my service person, and he is incredibly knowledgeable and goes above and beyond to make sure my property is pest-free. This system came with the house, and I initially wondered if this was the best company, but after having worked with Patrick, I am sure this company is the best. He checks gutters, sprays the exterior, including the garage and screened porch, and maintains the termite t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a tubular pest system in my house, and they reloaded time-released chemical and serviced the rest of the property connected to the house.

10/28/2016

We noticed some bugs in our carpets. They concluded that they were termites, but they couldn't determine that there was a problem. They seemed to have just died where they were. I have a contract with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to spray and look at some bugs that we had in our carpets. I have a contract with them.

04/22/2015

Their service is alright. I would like it if whenever they do a rate increase they let us know ahead of time. Their quality is pretty good. I am in the process of looking for a new company now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used HomeTeam to spray the outside and outside of the house, check the termite traps and wipe down the house for cobwebs and stuff like that.

02/05/2015

We pay yearly and it's somewhere around $350 a year and they come out every quarter. They're really great to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used HomeTeam Pest Defense for pest control services a month ago.

CATEGORY pest control

We offer comprehensive pest control services and termite treatment plans for residential, commercial and managed properties and this includes servicing the Taexx built-in pest control and Sentricon termite elimination systems. We treat for ants, silverfish, earwigs, spiders, bees, wasps, scorpions, cockroaches, fleas, mosquitoes, bed bugs, rodents, subterranean termites and more.

We do not handle snakes or wildlife.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover