HARRELL ELECTRIC INC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2010

4.3

Family owned business serving the Grand Strand since 1996. We do all phases of electrical work; from diagnosing and fixing electrial problems to brand new construction. Our trained technicians and attention to detail make the difference. ...

Bakers Residential Experts provides heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical services. Each department has certified techs with industry experience since 2000. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Most companies talk about customer service, but Carolina Cool delivers! Owner, Verlon Wulf, explains, “Everything starts and ends with the customer… if they have a good experience with our services, then we succeed. Our entire company works hard to make our customers’ experience hassle-free and enjoyable. I would describe our approach as customer-centric .

I am the owner/operator of JET Services. I have been in the electrical field for over 20 years and enjoy helping others with their electrical needs. I am a master electrician and take pride in my work. I will work one on one to make sure the customer is happy. Pricing/Billing is discussed before any work is done,so there are no surprises. I do not use subcontractors. You hire me, I do the work.

08/31/2015

It didn't go, as they are unprofessional!

Description of Work
Contacted this company twice by phone, explained the work I needed done. I many light fixtures to install in my home. I never heard back from them. Sent a message to them through Angie's List, no reply. Even if they were too busy to take on my job, at least have the courtesy to return a phone call inquiry. Just ignoring a potential customer is very rude!!I

Category electrician

11/27/2012

I called and left a message for Harrell Electric at 10 a.m. to explain some electric issues we identified the day before and request a service visit. Within a few hours, Ben called back and he asked me a few questions and told me he would be out in the afternoon. We made a plan for him to call me to meet him at the residence. He called me later to let me know he could be there in 10 minutes and wh...

Description of Work
One cracked duplex electrical outlet was replaced and a short was located in a 3 way wall switch resulting in a replacement of the wall switch.

Category electrician

Residential, commerical and industrial; remodel, new construction, repairs; NO JOB TOO SMALL!