Green Masters

With Angi since February 2012

Mindful Pest and Property Solutions

Mindful Pest and Property Solutions

YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIVE WITH INSECTS It can be difficult to find a trustworthy pest control company near you, especially one with green solutions. Mindful Pest & Property Solutions offers effective pest control services that can help a variety of property owners. Our owner has an environmental science and conservation biology degree, so we take our job very seriously. You can trust us to treat your home or business in Myrtle Beach, SC and the surrounding area. *NO CREDIT CHECK-FINANCING AVAILABLE!

Offers by Mindful Pest and Property Solutions on Angi

12/06/2016

We're on a regular basis with them and they're excellent. They have reasonable costs. I would recommend the service. I don't have to call them. They come on a regular basis that we have agreed upon. He just comes in the proper time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Green Masters. They do regular lawn treatments.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

06/07/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular scheduled lawn treatments. Prompt, professional and knowledge!!

CATEGORY pest control,lawn service

10/13/2014

THE JOB LOOKS GREAT-NO PROBLEMS

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
RE-TURFED THE ENTIRE YARD

CATEGORY lawn service

11/25/2013

We've used them for years. We have had several of our neighbors use them as well because of the look of our lawn. They are just excellent. Mike Lowe is the owner. He is always available to answer a question about the lawn needing something else. He is very knowledable, prompt, and responsible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have an annual contract. They do everything for us, but mow. He does a fertization treatment several times during the year, pest control, and weeds.

CATEGORY pest control,lawn service,lawn treatment

02/10/2012

This company does excellent work. I would not use anybody else for my lawn care. They provide a quality service. The company is punctual, responsive, and professional. I am very satisfied with this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company does all of my lawn care except mowing.

CATEGORY lawn service