Fogarty & Fogarty Plumbing Co Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2010

Full service residential plumbing service and repair specialist....

Hartland Designs

Hartland Designs offers Home Interior consultation regarding furniture design, painting, artwork, lighting staging and renovation. We also assist in turning over rental properties for new owners or new beach homes for those purchasing second homes.

Swift Services Heating , Cooling & Electric

Full-service heating and air conditioning. 24 hours, 7 days a week including holidays. Won Best of the Beach for the last FIVE years. Full-Service Heating & Cooling company. We provide maintenance, service, installation, and replacement of HVAC. Open 24 hours 7 days a week, with no weekend charges including holidays!! First Organization to ever win Best of the Beach five years straight! Ask about our service agreement program and never let temperature be the reason for your discomfort again! Follow the snowman to great quality and affordable repair service in the greater Myrtle Beach area.

Offers by Swift Services Heating , Cooling & Electric  on Angi
J & J Air

Our trademark is fast, friendly service by well trained and licensed technicians. We require that all of our technicians be NATE certified to ensure that we are delivering the highest quality service. The NATE program (North American Technician Excellence) is a third party certification that ensures the highest quality technicians are servicing and installing your comfort system. This extra training puts us in the NATE Circle of Quality and far ahead of our competitors. J & J Air is a locally owned and operated , serving both residential and commercial customers throughout the Grand Strand region. We serve both SC and NC residents. All employees at J & J Air participate in drug screening and background checks to protect both our company and our customers alike. We’re proud to be a Trane Comfort Specialist dealer. As a Trane Comfort Specialist dealer, we are fully committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. The Trane Comfort Specialist designation means that we meet Trane’s strongest standards for professionalism and technological expertise. When it’s time to purchase a heating and air conditioning system, put your comfort in the hands of J & J Air. For specific information on WaterFurnace Geothermal Systems, visit us @ www.jandjgeo.com

Offers by J & J Air on Angi

07/17/2017

Always a pleasure working with Rob Fogarty. Honest, hardworking and fairly priced.

Description of Work
Replace toilet

07/17/2017

Perfectly. That's how it always goes when we call Fogarty and Fogarty Plumbing. They pride themselves on their customer service and it shows. Friendly, prompt, concise explanations of work to be done, and they even clean up after themselves. We've used their services for well over 10 years and have never been disappointed. It doesn't get better than that.

Description of Work
Running toilet repair, valve replacement, leaky sink repair, water circulator added to water heater to provide hot water throughout house instantly.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your review! It has always been a pleasure working for you. I have enjoyed our conversations over the years. Sincerely, Tammy Operations Manager

06/26/2017

Good! He was quick & all fixed in less than 1 hour.

Description of Work
Use power auger to Unclog 2nd bath toilet

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Thank you for your review . . . maybe? Are you sure you used Fogarty & Fogarty Plumbing Co., Inc.? We have checked the date of service and our computer system for a job in that amount to no avail. Please contact our office at 843-467-0726 to discuss this further. Sincerely, Tammy Wiley Operations Manager 843-467-0726

06/22/2017

I probably may not use them again. They had the best estimate. They had the best price. I'm 50/50 if I would use them again. If they send me a different plumber, I would probably use them again. Mr. Fogarty, the guy who owned it was good, the guy he sent me, the plumber, and I wasn't too thrilled with his work. I wasn't thrilled with the plumber at all; the company, good communication. I wasn't th...

Description of Work
I finished my bathroom. They provided plumbing service.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your feedback. There appears to be two reviews for the same service . . . as we responded below, Brian is no longer with Fogarty & Fogarty Plumbing Co., Inc. If you do choose to try Fogarty & Fogarty Plumbing Co., Inc. in the future, rest assured you most definitely will be getting a different plumber. Mistakes and misunderstandings happen. It is our responsibility to correct the mis...

02/20/2017

Wonderful-honest and fair pricing. Work done quickly and efficiently. They found an old problem with the building of the condo complex (which hampered my installation) and repaired that, as well, for the management company. They will be my "go to" for any plumbing needs from here on out!

Description of Work
plumbing install for washing machine hook up in condo

Category plumbing

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are happy that we were able to resolve the problem for you, as well as for the association. Sincerely, Tammy Wiley Operations Manager

Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, New Additions, & General Residential Remodeling.

Visa, MasterCard, Check