Express 100 & Pest Control Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2012

We are a full service Pest Control and Termite business. We can take care of all your Pest control and Termite control/prevention needs. Give us a call we do it all!...

Mindful Pest and Property Solutions

Mindful Pest and Property Solutions

YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIVE WITH INSECTS It can be difficult to find a trustworthy pest control company near you, especially one with green solutions. Mindful Pest & Property Solutions offers effective pest control services that can help a variety of property owners. Our owner has an environmental science and conservation biology degree, so we take our job very seriously. You can trust us to treat your home or business in Myrtle Beach, SC and the surrounding area. *NO CREDIT CHECK-FINANCING AVAILABLE!

Offers by Mindful Pest and Property Solutions on Angi

01/27/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dennis A comes to my home he is very respectful and professional i would highly recommend

09/04/2015

09/17/2014

04/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tech guy walked inside & outside of house with spray for crawling bugs only. Almost immediately I noticed that bugs were gone. These were typical SC bugs. Service is for year and they give you options for payments. They come out quarterly like clockwork - always call in advance. Then chose to get Termite protection - a separate plan. And when I needed to add on a shed there was no additional cost. Termite inspection is a little pricey but so is repairing the house after they've done their damage.

03/26/2013

I was very pleased with the service I received from Express 100. They were on time and very thorough with the inspection done on my home. I would highly recommend them to everyone needing a good reliable pest control company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite inspection. Treat house for all insects.

CATEGORY pest control

Commercial and residential pest control, bedbug treatments, flea treatments and prevention, Wood destroying organism inspections and reports, moisture control & courtesy.

Services not offered: The removal of nuisance wildlife such as snakes, possums, racoons & squirrels. The treatment of entire lawns/yards.