Enver Qemalli dba European Style

Founded 1979 • With Angi since May 2010

4022 tiger paw lane

Myrtle Beach, SC 29588

Self-employed Billing Procedures- By check and Cash Special Promotions- Free Estimate, free removing old carpets....

Resposiveness

tile installation (117)home remodeling (76)flooring (40)plumbers (25)hardwood floors (12)countertop installation (10)glass repair (7)concrete repair (7)mudjacking (2)electrician (2)

11/18/2020

My new bath is beautiful! The quality of work is excellent. Enver is honest, reliable, hard-working and professional. All work was completed without me being onsite. Enver sent pictures and videos each day and called to make sure the job was going smoothly according to plan. There was good communication He listens and offers suggestions as needed. I was more than pleased with the result. I would d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

11/06/2020

Enver was just excellent!!! His workmanship was outstanding!!! I appreciated his dedication to his profession...my new walk in spa shower looks just beautiful. Please do not waste your time looking for anyone else. Enver is reliable, honest, professional, hard working... his work ethic is unmatched!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

Photo for Enver Qemalli  dba European Style - 4022 tiger paw lane, Myrtle Beach, SC - 39008143

01/28/2020

While the estimate process has been good so far with him, he expressed negativity on my choice of design and tile. He has had great communication and provided a verbal estimate so far and drove 50 minutes to my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove tub/wall kit Repair any subfloor as needed Replace with 3x6 Light grey subway tile and grey grout Install shower floor - purchased Install shower accessories - purchased

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

11/21/2019

He was very professional, friendly and easy to communicate with throughout the project. Top notch tile installer. Would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Highest praises for Enver Qemalli’s professionalism and complete knowledge of his chosen profession. I learned of Enver through a friend. I contacted him about remodeling my guest bathroom. Surprisingly, he was able to come to my home that very afternoon. We discussed removal of the existing fiberglass tub and the installation of ceramic tile. I was amazed that he didn’t even have to measure. He knew exactly what and how much supplies were needed for my job. We agreed on price and he was kind enough to accompany me to Home Depot that day to select all materials necessary to complete the job. We agreed on a start date, however, heavy rain and wind delayed that by a couple days. He showed up on time and was nothing but professional from that day until completion of project. I loved that he removed the old tub with precision and disposed of it for me. He is extremely respectful of your home and cleaned up after each days work. I could not be more pleased and impressed with the quality of his workmanship. To sum it up, I have give him the title of “Super Tile Man”. Do not hesitate to contact him for a superb job.

11/09/2019

Enver was the best. His work was precise and perfection. He is professional, on time and always cleans up. He talks away the trash. He has great sense of humor and was very easy to work with. I would hire him again and recommend highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing a spa tub and replacing it with a walk in shower

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

Photo for Enver Qemalli  dba European Style - 4022 tiger paw lane, Myrtle Beach, SC - 38223872

09/23/2019

Enver was excellent. Had the qualities you wish every contractor had. Professional, ontime, hard working and excellent craftsmanship. I would recommend him to anyone needing tile work. I was very happy with the process and timely manner in which he performed the work. As a result of his hard work, I can now enjoy a beautiful walk-in shower.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tub and shower tile work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

07/30/2019

We would have no hesitation whatsoever to recommend Enver,, his work ethic is the best! Hard working,meticulous, respectful of your property, works with you Every step of the way. We were very happy to have found him on Angie’s List!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Walk in shower

CATEGORY ceramic tile,concrete repair,flooring contractor,home remodeling,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

07/27/2019

Never provided magnificent service from the first telephone call until he finished the job. Enver is an overall professional. He is prompt, courteous, and I have no problem recommending him. All I needed was a minor caulking repair of my shower stall corners and floor. Caulking is one home repair that I am not good at so I need a professional. Never promptly contacted me and made arrangements to c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added latex grout in my master bath shower.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

07/18/2019

Enver was very professional, did exactly what he said he would do, and we couldn't be more pleased with the final product. He was very punctual, the work was completed on time, and he was careful to lay drop cloths throughout the house in order not to damage our floors. Our new shower surround is beautiful and we would definitely hire him again if we decide to remodel again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower remodel with tile.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

Photo for Enver Qemalli  dba European Style - 4022 tiger paw lane, Myrtle Beach, SC - 37991185

04/23/2019

He did excellent work; his workmanship is impeccable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceramic tile and glass tile around a center isle.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

Ceramic tile, floor, shower, back splash, marble, hardwood floor, glued, nailed & laminated installations.CABINETS.

I do not offer service after 10 pm everyday.