Empire Upholstery

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2010

Antique furniture repair, refinishing, upholstery, home furnishing, boats, cars, motorcycles, rv's, outdoor furniture, awnings & porch enclosures....

BEST BLINDS OF MYRTLE BEACH

BEST BLINDS OF MYRTLE BEACH

"Our mobile showroom comes to you" with the latest styles, superior quality and lasting value. We make the shopping experience a pleasure. Expert consultation, measuring and installation. You work directly with me, the owner throughout the whole process. Paul

10/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finally got them to call me back where upon he scheduled a time to come by and then never came by or called me or would return my call

12/11/2014

We brought a chair into Empire to get reupholstered. My wife purchased it from Salvation Army for $40. It was old and in rough condition. At first, Joey the owner was not in the shop. A woman who works there gave us a bunch of sample materials to look through. She did not the prices of any of them. So, my wife picked out one she liked. The next day Joey called to give her a price. It was expensive...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reupholstered chair.

05/31/2013

Excellent quality, finished when promised, pride in work and accommodating as well! Highly recommend and will do business with again in the future. Look no further-Joe and Carrie will get it done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
covered sofa seat cushions and made 2 pillows

11/21/2012

My daughter talked with Joey and he had given her a price of $750 for reupholstering a sofa. We took the sofa there yesterday and Joey looked at it but said nothing regarding the estimate. We talked for quite a while, my daughter being very enthusiastic about getting the work done and complementary regarding a recommendation from a colleague. We also mentioned that she might have additional pieces...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After receiving an estimate over the phone, we brought in the sofa to be upholstered.

02/28/2011

It was easy to schedule and it wasn't a front burner issue. He called less than a week later to say that they were ready. He saved the scraps from other jobs to do the bean bags. We are going to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Empire Upholstery for two different jobs. One was in September and the other around Christmas. We had some old bean bags that were very nice and he filled them and sewed the holes. We didn't want the beans anymore so he chopped up foam and put that in them.