Dch Construction South

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2012

DCH Construction South offers exterior building solutions. We have crews of employees and subcontractors of up to twenty men depending on work demand. DCH Construction South accepts payment by check or cash. At the moment we do not offer financing or special promotions....

MD Roofing

With the owners of the business on every job site, customers can rest assured that no detail will be overlooked. We are a locally owned and operated residential and commercial roofing contractor that truly cares about service, quality, and satisfaction. We are properly licensed, bonded and insured and take every precautionary measure to make sure each and every job is done properly and safely. Give us a call today!

Offers by MD Roofing on Angi
Town and Country Fence

Locally owned and operated residential fencing expert for over 10 years. We specialize in powder coated aluminum fencing, vinyl fencing, chain link and wood fencing. We also provide accompanied gates for the above product as well as custom gate sizes and installations. I am an on site owner operator making sure every job is completed as if it is being installed in my own back yard. We only sell products that are 100% Made In America with a manufacturers warranty and I guarantee the quality of my work for 3 years. We show up on time for all we do. I will happily provide you with a free on site evaluation and a good faith estimate on your project. You won’t be disappointed with the way we do business. Thanks for the opportunity to be of service. David Maloney Proprietor Licensed and insured in Horry and Georgetown Counties.

Milher Fence Construction

Milher Fence is a premier fencing company; protecting and adding value to your home and workplace since 2016. With our committed professionals, we promise to deliver your dream, while keeping your desired budget. Our new installation services have been thriving in the Carolinas and we are here to help you with your next project! Call us today for your FREE estimate!

Offers by Milher Fence Construction on Angi

04/07/2016

Description of Work
They never returned my messages!!

07/28/2014

Description of Work
They were to busy to handle our work. We are about a 1/2 hour away from them and they said they did not have enough workers at this time to do the job. They also said when things slowed down for them and "if" they were in the area, they would take a look at the job.

06/17/2014

Installed rear yard black aluminum fence and a gate on three sides about 120 feet. They did a great job and even did the HOA application permits needed to get the fence installed. Fence post are all installed with concrete and perfectly straight and level. We really like the fence but what was great is Teauge's took care of everything. We would recommend them to anyone who needs fencing.

Description of Work
Installed Black Aluminum Fence

12/10/2013

I worked closely with Teague Hopkins. He was very professional and honest. He got the jobs done according to the plan and was I was thrilled with the results. The fence turned out nicely and then I hired him to build a sunroom enclosure. All his work was exceptional that I would not hesitate to hire him again.

Description of Work
I first hired this company to build a fence around my property and later hired them to build a sunroom enclosure.

05/26/2013

The fence was 192 feet overall and 4' high per our HOA. Teague took care of contacting our HOA and getting permission to install the fence. It was installed over two days and we are very pleased. Actually, my wife became displeased with the location of the gate after some additional work on the property and Teague is relocating the gate for us at a reasonable cost. He has been very responsive to o...

Description of Work
Teague Hopkins and his crew installed an aluminum fence around our back yard.

Category fencing

Residential fiber cement, siding, windows, doors, roofing, railing, exterior trim, and screen porches.

N/A.