Cornerstone Home Inspections of SC LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2012

4.2

Cost is determined by the job....

Best Breathing

Here at Best Breathing we offer top of the line customer service, and workmanship.Our motto is you don't pay until its ok! All techs, and inspectors are certified in mold inspections, as well as remediation.With over 15 years experience, let the rest speak for its self! Mold remediation Mold inspections Air quality Testing Crawlspace Encapsulation Dehumidifcation Sump pumps French drains Insulation Air duct cleaning Ozone treatments Air Treatments

HOME INSPECTIONS OF FLORENCE

Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals, you probably will not get to meet me until after you hire me. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and yes, different pricing. One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work, a lot of work. Ultimately a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort. If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your new home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort. This I promise you. Mike McEwan

Mount Valley Foundation Services

Mount Valley Foundation Services, founded in 1986, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are the oldest foundation repair company in South Carolina and currently maintain offices in Columbia and Greenville. Mount Valley is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Mount Valley Foundation Services on Angi

01/23/2021

We used Mr. Riga for our home inspection in SC. We were told we could not be present for the inspection and found out it is Mr Riga who does not like the buyers to be there. So we had our inspection, a few things were fixed by the sellers and we purchased the home. When we moved in we began finding a lot of items Mr. Riga missed and other items he made errors on for example he wrote that we had a ...

Description of Work
Home Inspection

10/24/2017

Service was done promptly and was responsive to questions. Some items were noted during the inspection and the seller repaired them. Upon moving in, there were several other items that should have been noted during the inspection that were not noted in the inspection report and now are my responsibility to repair. The condo is only 4 rooms, should have been found (e.g. Leaking kitchen faucet, wind...

Description of Work
Home inspection of Condo prior to purchase

04/07/2016

09/30/2015

Mike was thorough and knowledgeable. His report was detailed and included multiple photos. He is an excellent resource and I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

04/01/2014

Mike, was great to work with. He was prompt, he followed through. He was very detailed with his report. His price was very reasonable. He had our best interest in mind and made this a very smooth process. We were able to get this done while being out of state. This was fantastic.

Description of Work
Full Home Inspection on a home we are looking to purchase.

06/26/2013

very well. He was thorough and provided a complete report w/pics. Would Not hesitate to recommend Mike.

Description of Work
home inspection

02/06/2013

They were very thorough and I was happy with their work.

Description of Work
They did a full house inspection.

05/11/2012

I live out of state and was not able to attend the home inspection. My friend and realtor attended in my place. The inspection was at 9am and I received the inspection report by 6:30pm. The report was very thorough and included a lot of pictures and detailed explanations of any flaws.

Description of Work
Performed home inspection of a house I intend to purchase.

04/07/2016

Category home inspector

Attic, crawlspace, water heater and hot water pipes, windows, draft-prone areas, ductwork, furnace filters, air registers, baseboard heaters and radiators, ceiling fans, bulbs, vegetable and perennial beds, lawn and garden equipment, patio furniture & bird feeders cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover