Absolute Carpentry

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2010

101 Maddington Place Dr Unit 104

Myrtle Beach, SC 29579

DBA: All Phase Home Solutions. We've been in business for just 2 years but have had many happy customers because we show up on time and do the job right the first time! We will give you quality work at a price that's fair. Call us now to speak with one of our Home Improvement experts!

07/10/2014

Brian D.

Terry was used on this project because of his past professionalism and detail to workmanship. Terry gave a written detail description of work to be completed and the cost associated with work. He always show up when he said he would and preformed excellent work. Terry also recommended an electrician who completed work on new lighting while also committed to last minute work that we sprang on the electrician. (added three circuits). Terry will definitely be used for next years projected and all future projects.

Description of Work
Strip kitchen cabinets and painted. Extended wall located under kitchen bar area and painted extended wall. Added Back splash to kitchen counter area. Removed kitchen cabinet and add two additional cabinets.

Category woodworking

05/10/2011

Annette M.

See above

Description of Work
I made an appointment with him after his response to my email. He had a job in the area and said he'd call me one hour before coming. He also told me he was very busy. He did call to cancel our appointment but promised he'd come on Saturday. He neither call or came. It is now May 10th and I still have not heard. In my opinion if you promise you should keep it or at least call and reschedule. He said he was very busy but if he keeps this up he won't be busy for long

Category handyman service, doors

04/30/2011

Pamela L G.

Be careful with Terry at Absolute Carpentry. He made an appointment with me, and canceled it an hour before our appointed time. Then, he rescheduled my appointment today, five days later ,at 4:30p.m. I canceled plans that I had and cleared the new day to meet with him, on his "chosen: day. But, once again, he failed to show up. I called and left him a message a half hour after our scheduled appointment. He did call back, ten minutes later, but requested yet another appointment. I wanted him to assure me he would come, but decided not to reschedule after he admitted he was too busy and had too much work. He was over-committed. I predict he will not have as much business if he keeps treating his customers the way he treated me.

Description of Work
Two missed appointments, one with short notice, the other without any notice. Read below.

Category handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac

I was doing a job trying to finish on time with another customer that week was a busy one.I did reschedule twice and just couldnt make the appointments when I asked the homeowner if I could come the next day first thing she hung up on me.I just could not make it to the estimate in a timely fashion sorry for being to busy

06/30/2010

BARBARA C.

I was very pleased when three hours after emailing this company I received a call and an appointment was scheduled within the week. They arrived promptly and proceeded to place tarps on the stairs and carpeting so as not to track dirt. The sheetrock work was started by one worker while the other began installing the microwave. After a little scare from the microwave malfunctioning, and me having to return it, they came back when the new one was available and reinstalled it at no extra cost! It looks wonderful and the work on the cabinets flows seamlessly as if the microwave was always there.The sheetrock work was completed in two days and looks wonderful. They stayed on budget, were very punctual and cleaned up after they worked. I plan on using them again in the future.

Description of Work
repaired and/or replaced sheet rock,that had been damaged by leaking roof, in my bedroom, kitchen and family room. I also had an above range microwave oven installed that required removing the existing oven hood,swapping the cabinet above the range to one suitable to fit the microwave and installing an electrical outlet in the cabinet.This also involved removing and replacing the crown molding around the cabinets.

Category drywall, handyman service

02/21/2010

William R.

Not only did a grade A job but also had a very cheery and can do attitude. He started by cutting a piece of sheet rock and fitting it into the hole. he then taped and spackled with a fast drying mud. While it was drying he went out and fix the trim on the house. He then came back in and sanded and re-spackled. Went out and finished the the trim job. Came back in and sanded and re-spackled again. He cleaned up on the outside of the house and came back in and re-sanded and the job was complete!

Description of Work
Fixed the trim on my house that had blown off and patched a large hole in my ceiling left by a repair by a plumber. Worked the two jobs into one to save me as much money as possible.

Category drywall, handyman service, siding

Diamond Painting

Painting exterior Painting interior Residential and Commercial Painting Pressure Washing

A&S Homes Painting

We are a licensed and insured painting company, where our focus is on interior painting of walls, cabinets, and doors. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Pro Elite Painters

Pro Elite Painters provide interior and exterior painting, cabinet refinishing, deck staining, and faux finishes. We pride ourselves on our workmanship and quality. Pro Elite Painters have over 23 years of professional experience servicing high end clientele, new builders, remodels, whole-house color changes, or just a simple single room repaint.

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Builder, Remodeling, Carpentry, Handymen, Tile, Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors, Heating & AC, Pressure Washing, Drywall, Painting, Ceiling Fans & Decks