AB Mechanical

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2009

All residential/ commercial plumbing, electrical, heating/AC and refrigeration repair/installation. SC state licensed and bonded....

Eagle Point Electric

Eagle Point Electric was founded in 2012 and provides expert electrical services for home and business. Thanks for your interest in safe, code compliant, licensed and insured electrical services. Specializing in electrical repairs, remodels, upgrades and retrofits, our work is always guaranteed. Always focused on excellent craftsmanship, safety, cost control and customer satisfaction. Our electrical service comes standard with fair pricing, strong work ethics and reliable communication. We look forward to working with you.

Offers by Eagle Point Electric on Angi
J & J Air

Our trademark is fast, friendly service by well trained and licensed technicians. We require that all of our technicians be NATE certified to ensure that we are delivering the highest quality service. The NATE program (North American Technician Excellence) is a third party certification that ensures the highest quality technicians are servicing and installing your comfort system. This extra training puts us in the NATE Circle of Quality and far ahead of our competitors. J & J Air is a locally owned and operated , serving both residential and commercial customers throughout the Grand Strand region. We serve both SC and NC residents. All employees at J & J Air participate in drug screening and background checks to protect both our company and our customers alike. We’re proud to be a Trane Comfort Specialist dealer. As a Trane Comfort Specialist dealer, we are fully committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. The Trane Comfort Specialist designation means that we meet Trane’s strongest standards for professionalism and technological expertise. When it’s time to purchase a heating and air conditioning system, put your comfort in the hands of J & J Air. For specific information on WaterFurnace Geothermal Systems, visit us @ www.jandjgeo.com

Offers by J & J Air on Angi
JET SERVICES

I am the owner/operator of JET Services. I have been in the electrical field for over 20 years and enjoy helping others with their electrical needs. I am a master electrician and take pride in my work. I will work one on one to make sure the customer is happy. Pricing/Billing is discussed before any work is done,so there are no surprises. I do not use subcontractors. You hire me, I do the work.

06/26/2009

Reasonable pricing, below the other estimated rates. Honest dependable service. Beautiful work, better than expected. Kind, and pleasant employees, .....need I say more?!

Description of Work
I wanted to do a bathroom remodel, and after watching numerous do it yourself shows on TV, thought I could handle the job...needless to say it was a disaster, and I called numerous plumbers/electricians to help me fix the mess and complete the job. The estimates I recieved were outrageous, and a friend told me about a great company called AB Mechanical. Mr Bisogna is the owner and he personally came out and gave me an estimate that was very reasonable. He repaired the damage to the pipes and electrical lines that I created, removed the fixtures, and tiles, and then installed my new bathroom from the ground up. It was beautifully done, and he was very kind to me and my children who had a million questions of course! It was a relief to have the help of an honest and reliable professional. I have asked them for cards to hand out to all of my friends and can't say enough about how great this service is! A+++++++

Category plumbing

electrical, heating/AC and refrigeration repair/installation.