AAR Stone Boutique

Founded 1993 • With Angi since August 2014

4.1

Our goal is not necessarily to be the biggest construction company in the area, but to be regarded as a business run with integrity. With a quality staff that has the best interests of the customer in mind, All American Restoration and Stone Boutique, is proud to stand on the tradition, and base on the belief to "treat others as you yourself would want to be treated"....

Flip-Flop Kitchen Refresh

We enjoy refreshing old tired kitchens into up to date delights . Most kitchens have good interiors and structural integrity. Changing the finish (color) is sometimes all that is needed . Add a crown molding some new hardware and you get a real change. We can go farther with new doors and change overlay ( distance between the doors) And get a complete new look. all this can be done at a fraction of the cost of new cabinets. The floor plain of most kitchens can't be changed with out some major alterations to the home.That takes a lot of time and money. Most of the jobs we do take 5-7 days from start to finish. let us Flip that Flop of a kitchen into something you can enjoy for years to come . We offer life time warranty and free touch up if you have minor damage. We are a Husband and Wife team .We enjoy what we do and will love to serve you.

Terrazas Stucco LLC

We specialize in stucco services and repairs, interior and exterior painting, thin brick installation,light drywall repairs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Ocean Spray Pressure Washing

All type of Pressure/Power washing; decks; houses; rust removal and many more insured services we offer - call us now and lets clean up the rough dirts!

10/12/2019

The communication was the best I’ve ever had dealing with a contractor. I was 3 hours away and he sent pictures and responded immediately Always. Chris and Bre were awesome. I can’t say enough about how prompt and attentive they were to every detail. A remodel is hard enough under normal situations but being miles away added to it. I just came down to see it in person and it’s beyond my expectatio...

Description of Work
Complete remodel of an old condo. Scraped popcorn ceilings, widened doorway for open concept look. Replaced flooring and an entire new kitchen

Category custom cabinets,drywall,flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

You were a GREAT customer to work for, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate the business and are ecstatic with how the project turned out. Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.

08/10/2019

I contracted this company to remodel my beach rental to get it up to date before selling. My realtor recommended them. The company made it easy for me to accomplish this being that I live 4 states away. I received new floors & trim through out the entire unit, new cabinets, new appliances, new countertops, some new lights and a new front door. The owner personally sent me pictures at the end of ea...

Description of Work
New floors & trim, new cabinets, new appliances, new countertops, & new lights.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling,interior painters

Thank you so much for leaving a review. It was a pleasure to work with you and the unit is stunning. Please let us know if we can ever be of further service. Thanks again.

07/19/2019

Chris and his crew did an awesome job with the kitchen remodel of our vacation home in Conway SC. From design all the way through the project to the last finishing touches. We will definitley be using him on our Bathroom project next year. Thanks again

Description of Work
kitchen Remodel

Category countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling,interior painters

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this review. It was a joy to work with you. Next year will be here before we know it. Enjoy the summer, and we will be in touch again soon!

07/18/2019

They did a really good job did have to tell them anything at all

Description of Work
They remolded my bathroom and kitchen

Category custom cabinets,carpet installation,ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,wallpaper removal,replacement windows,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors

06/21/2019

I contacted AAR Stone Boutique about remodeling my outdated 1960's bathroom. Chris came out and provided me an estimate, and took the measurements. I went to his show room and selected the granite I wanted for my vanity, as well as the tile for my floor and walls in the tub area. The entire process was amazing. The showroom has a wonderful selection of everything. I was slightly overwhelmed with a...

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,wallpaper removal,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Thank you very much. Looking forward to the next project.

06/05/2018

We were recommend to use AAR Stone Boutique by a family friend. We were impressed with the owner Chris. He not only did our estimate but was readily available through out the entire project. We changed a few things as the project was in progress and Chris has no problem with out last minute changes. His staff was professional and the job was done much faster than I originally anticipated. I will d...

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category custom cabinets,countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

We absolutely loved working on your kitchen project. Great eye for style.

04/02/2018

I should have listened to my wife. The owner told us from the beginning that he did not have anything equivalent to show us. He basically is a painter and was getting started in the kitchen/bath remodeling business. He told us that this was the first time he was doing business with this cabinet manufacturer. Being a small business owner, I wanted to give him a boost to his business. We went to sev...

Description of Work
Remodeling Kitchen, master bath and second bath.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling

11/16/2017

Overall ok - chris the owner Has no people skills and forgets what he tells people. 3 homes he was working on when he was working on mine and all 4 of us had the same issues with him. He cursed and gets so mad - he needs anger management. Jus make sure u record what u tell him and get everything in writing.

Description of Work
Master bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,interior painters

I’m really sorry to hear that. Please contact our office so we can resolve any issues you might have. We keep excellent records emails text messages and notes from phone calls. You signed off on all work and left a great review on your Facebook account showing your project off. My office manager and I enjoyed working with you. So We are a little confused seeing your review.

03/09/2015

We met Chris when he was working on a neighbors condo. We were invited in to see the job he had done. Very impressed. As we are from out of town, and only visit our condo twice a year, we had put off doing the work we knew needed doing. We did not know where to go until we met Chris and saw the work he had done at neighbors. Our rentals have dropped off the past couple of years, and I am sure it h...

Description of Work
AAR Stone Boutique remodeled the two bathrooms in our condo. They were still in the 70's, now in the new century. They also placed new carpet in the bedrooms and living room.

Category remodeling

So happy to hear from you. We loved working with both of you.

02/15/2015

Outstanding. We found that his price was competitive but even more important, he anticipated small items that might pop up. Other contractors would have charged extra for things Chris just took care of, example; when installing porcelain tile floors he notices a bow in the floor due to a joist warp, he removed the underlayment, sanded the joist even, and leveled the issue. He did this without havi...

Description of Work
Chris and his team have done several remodels of our beach condos. The quality was outstanding. Complete reconfiguration of kitchen including moving sink and DW to other side of the room, new cabinets, Blue Pearl granite counter tops, lighting, new sheetrock on ceilings, opened up a wall, installed porcelain 12x24 tiles (Leonia Silver by Florim USA), carpet, bathrooms remodeled, painting, amazing crown molding! Cased in windows and installed matching granite sills.

Category custom cabinets,carpet installation,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

Wow thank you so much. It’s been a great 8 years working with you and your wife. I’ve lost count on all the projects we have completed. You are a great customer and now a good friend. Thank you

Free Estimates in Horry County. Interior & Exterior Remodeling – Kitchens, Bathrooms, Flooring, Countertops, Painting, Additions, Insulation, Doors, Drywall, Finish Carpentry, Pressure Washing, Handicapped Accessibility, Windows, Custom Tile Work, Bedrooms, Living Rooms, Closets, Attics, Exterior Design, & Commercial Restoration & Renovations.

Yard work, window cleaning, driveway sealing, furniture restoration, concrete work

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available