AAR Stone Boutique

Founded 1993 • With Angi since August 2014

4.1

Our goal is not necessarily to be the biggest construction company in the area, but to be regarded as a business run with integrity. With a quality staff that has the best interests of the customer in mind, All American Restoration and Stone Boutique, is proud to stand on the tradition, and base on the belief to "treat others as you yourself would want to be treated"....

4 Way Washing

Ocean Spray Pressure Washing

All type of Pressure/Power washing; decks; houses; rust removal and many more insured services we offer - call us now and lets clean up the rough dirts!

Atlantic Coast Pressure Washing

Super Service Award Winner 4 Consecutive years! At Atlantic Coast Pressure Washing we are here to help protect the investment you have made with your property, with an added plus of maintaining curb appeal, beautifying your property and improving safety. Pressure washing offers an affordable, environmentally safe way to renew your home’s exterior. Whether you spruce up your patio, deck, porches, docks, and outdoor furniture or your properties fences, trim, gutters, brick or siding you’ll see a difference. Business owner? We do commercial properties as well. Make your business or subdivision entrance more inviting with a pressure washing. Have spills, stains, gum, or tire marks on your curbs? We can take care of that. Let us give you a free estimate today!

10/12/2019

The communication was the best I’ve ever had dealing with a contractor. I was 3 hours away and he sent pictures and responded immediately Always. Chris and Bre were awesome. I can’t say enough about how prompt and attentive they were to every detail. A remodel is hard enough under normal situations but being miles away added to it. I just came down to see it in person and it’s beyond my expectatio...

Description of Work
Complete remodel of an old condo. Scraped popcorn ceilings, widened doorway for open concept look. Replaced flooring and an entire new kitchen

Category custom cabinets,drywall,flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

You were a GREAT customer to work for, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate the business and are ecstatic with how the project turned out. Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.

08/10/2019

I contracted this company to remodel my beach rental to get it up to date before selling. My realtor recommended them. The company made it easy for me to accomplish this being that I live 4 states away. I received new floors & trim through out the entire unit, new cabinets, new appliances, new countertops, some new lights and a new front door. The owner personally sent me pictures at the end of ea...

Description of Work
New floors & trim, new cabinets, new appliances, new countertops, & new lights.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling,interior painters

Thank you so much for leaving a review. It was a pleasure to work with you and the unit is stunning. Please let us know if we can ever be of further service. Thanks again.

07/19/2019

Chris and his crew did an awesome job with the kitchen remodel of our vacation home in Conway SC. From design all the way through the project to the last finishing touches. We will definitley be using him on our Bathroom project next year. Thanks again

Description of Work
kitchen Remodel

Category countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling,interior painters

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this review. It was a joy to work with you. Next year will be here before we know it. Enjoy the summer, and we will be in touch again soon!

07/18/2019

They did a really good job did have to tell them anything at all

Description of Work
They remolded my bathroom and kitchen

Category custom cabinets,carpet installation,ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,wallpaper removal,replacement windows,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors

06/21/2019

I contacted AAR Stone Boutique about remodeling my outdated 1960's bathroom. Chris came out and provided me an estimate, and took the measurements. I went to his show room and selected the granite I wanted for my vanity, as well as the tile for my floor and walls in the tub area. The entire process was amazing. The showroom has a wonderful selection of everything. I was slightly overwhelmed with a...

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,wallpaper removal,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Thank you very much. Looking forward to the next project.

Free Estimates in Horry County. Interior & Exterior Remodeling – Kitchens, Bathrooms, Flooring, Countertops, Painting, Additions, Insulation, Doors, Drywall, Finish Carpentry, Pressure Washing, Handicapped Accessibility, Windows, Custom Tile Work, Bedrooms, Living Rooms, Closets, Attics, Exterior Design, & Commercial Restoration & Renovations.

Yard work, window cleaning, driveway sealing, furniture restoration, concrete work

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available