Saw-Rite Tree Service

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2017

Saw-Rite Tree Service is a local and family owned and operated business. We have over 16 year of experience and offer nothing but the best to satisfy your needs. We specialize in tree removal, tree trimming, palm tree trimming, stump removal, and stump grinding. We also sell firewood for those cold days. We look forward to meeting you and taking care of whatever you need done. ...

Arbor Plus Tree Experts

Arbor Plus Tree Experts

Veteran owned and Operated company. We provide quality customer satisfaction in every aspect from exceptional work to competitive pricing on a variety of tree services. With 10 years of experience, we are passionate about what we do and look forward to doing business with you. Call Keith for your free estimate today! 937-926-1210 or email at ack1532@gmail.com Highly experienced with storm damage cleanup and removal

Offers by Arbor Plus Tree Experts on Angi

02/11/2021

The crew was on time and efficient. They handled the job quickly and also did a good job cleaning up. Would recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cypress tree and palms needed trimming and maintenance

01/11/2020

Never showed for estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim or cut a tree.

10/01/2019

I paid him for work two weeks ago. He cashed my check the next day, but work had not been completed. I have no idea what type of work he does. I don't like my check being cashed nearly two weeks ago and yet the work has not been completed. I'm still waiting for him to complete the work so I can send a picture to my insurance agency.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree limb trimmed near the roof as required by insurance agency so my wind and hail coverage will be continued next year.

09/23/2018

They came out gave me quote to remove trees. $1600 but couldn’t start for acouple weeks. I told him what if I paid $2000 would they come sooner. He told me the latest the next Thursday. It’s been about 3 weeks since that Thursday. Tried to reach out to see if he was still planning on coming and when. No response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

07/13/2018

Very professional company. I had to wait a few weeks but that isn't uncommon for this area and they were well worth the wait. I hope to use their service again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 2 large trees

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check