Do It All Handyman

Handyman remodels repairs...

01/14/2015

thomas G.

Description of Work

Category handyman service, house painters

06/27/2014

Evelyn K.

Description of Work
Replaced dry rot on outside of house.

Category contractors, handyman service, house painters

02/01/2011

Linda H.

Mr. Smith has been working at my home for the last two weeks. He comes when he says he will and stays until the jobs for the day are done. He is quick, efficient, friendly and a pleasure to work with. I have been so pleased with his work and his price, I have told everyone I know about him but I tell them they can't call him till he's finished with my house. I feel very fortunate to have met Mr. Smith and I will be calling him anytime I need a handy man. He is a true "Do It All Handyman".

Description of Work
James Smith has dry walled the ceiling of my basement, framed a large mirror, built boxes to elevate my washer and dryer, painted bathroom ceiling, lowered my closet rods. and numerous small "honey do" projects. He's even changed light bulbs for me.

Category custom cabinets, closet systems, drywall, handyman service, ceiling fans, interior painters, doors

Jimmy's Home Repair

The Gutter Gorilla

The Gutter Gorilla, strives to give top end customer service at a middle end price, treating each of our customers kindly, professionally, and with the best materials and products available from the first phone call to the final walk through when the work is completed. Ask us why, why we install what we do, why we install the way we do! Call today! The Gutter Gorilla offers seamless gutters, leaf guards, Impact and non-impact Replacement Windows to Charleston tri-county and along the coast extending to our location in Myrtle/North Myrtle Beach. We are the Coastal South Carolina gutter company.

Offers by The Gutter Gorilla on Angi
    Mount Valley Foundation Services

Mount Valley Foundation Services, founded in 1986, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are the oldest foundation repair company in South Carolina and currently maintain offices in Columbia and Greenville. Mount Valley is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Mount Valley Foundation Services on Angi
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Handyman. Painting. Repairs & Remodels.