Artwork Masonry Construction

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2008

Additional Address: 4535 Wesley Road, P.O. Box 105

FireplacesFirepitOutdoor Kitchen

masonry (27)concrete repair (8)hardscaping (4)fireplace services (4)outdoor kitchens (1)chimney repair (1)concrete driveways (1)

12/29/2022

Sue S.

Artwork Masonry did an exceptional job on our fireplace. We found Jason and his team to be very professional and completed the work in a timely manner. We highly recommend Artwork Masonry.

Description of Work
Fireplace renovation

Category masonry

Thank you for your great review. We are glad to have been able to serve you to your satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to call on AMC for your next design, renovation or repair needs.

08/22/2022

Melanie R.

They were very proficient and professional. Greatly appreciate how they listened with any concerns we had

Description of Work
6 brick columns for a cemetary and a sign

Work Completed On 08/05/2022

05/01/2021

James V.

Jason and his crew did an excellent job. They were very careful not to harm the landscape around the patio they built. One aspect of the company I find truly unique is that they don’t cash your deposit check until they are close to starting your project. I find most contractors take your deposit check and head straight to the bank so that can use your money to cover costs on their current job. We knew our project was not going to start for 45 to 60 days and our check wasn’t cashed until several days before materials and workers starting appearing on site. With so many horror stories about contractors mishandling funds, it was a pleasant surprise to work with a contractor who did great work and is so financially responsible.

Description of Work
Brick patio and wall

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

Review for Artwork Masonry Construction - 4520 Wesley Rd, Murrells Inlet, SC - 39315299

04/21/2021

Pauline S.

Artwork Masonry is a business I’d highly recommend to anyone. We've never worked with more professional people both on the job and in the office. Jason takes his business and profession very seriously. After meeting Jason and understanding what he does and his experience as a Mason, we didn’t need to go for a second bid on our fairly large job of paving our patio, driveway and walkways. His team of workers were outstanding professionals and highly expert in the field of masonry work. We could not be happier with the outcome. They did a FANTASTIC job!!

Description of Work
We had our concrete driveway, walkways and patio replaced with stone pavers.

Category masonry, hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

Thank you, Mr. & Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. It was an absolute pleasure working with you to bring your vision to life. We look forward to our next project. Have a great day!

05/30/2018

Thomas B.

Jason took my sketch and was able to install the backyard we wanted. He is great to work with as is his crew. They came early every day and left late...really hard workers. When they were done they cleaned up and left the backyard looking great.

Description of Work
Backyard pavers, planters, and BBQ station

Category masonry, hardscaping, outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 05/09/2018

Review for Artwork Masonry Construction - 4520 Wesley Rd, Murrells Inlet, SC - 37112200

11/08/2017

Patrick G.

the job could not have gone better.

Description of Work
We had a pedestal in our yard which had loose bricks which needed repairing. Jason Alston was very good at communicating about when he would be able to do the work. the work itself was excellent. He repaired the mortar in the pedestal beyond what we discussed at no additional charge.

Work Completed On 11/02/2017

05/19/2017

Judith H.

Called & said would be there that day. Came - did work. No problems noted.

Description of Work
Remove chimney crown - install new concrete crown. Repair missing & damaged mortar joints

Category masonry, chimney repair

Work Completed On 04/17/2017

04/18/2017

Rachel H.

beautiful design. They came a week earlier than I expected very professional very clean they came early and didn't leave until the job is finished. The job site was cleaned. I have used him for two other jobs and I would use him again in a heart beat I would recommend to anyone in search of a good mason

Description of Work
large built brick wall for a flower bed attached to house

Work Completed On 04/14/2017

09/28/2016

Roberta S.

Excellent from start to finish. The price was quite a bit higher than the other bid, but Jason worked with us to get the price lowered. His company is worth a higher price.

Description of Work
Interior fireplace wall, cement board was installed over drywall 20' H X 5' W. Thin brick was installed to backing board installation of wood trim around brick veneered area.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 09/01/2016

09/26/2016

Theresa P.

I was very pleased with the work done, the work done looks good as new. Dealing with Artwork Masonry was a pleasure, everyone was professional and very nice to work with; they worked around my schedule and the job done was excellent.. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I needed an anchor brick for a railing replaced and a brick in the driveway reset, I was afraid the job was too small for someone to take the time to do. I called Artwork Masonry and they responded quickly.

Work Completed On 09/26/2016

08/14/2016

Alice S.

Working with Jason and the other team members of Artwork Masonry Construction was an excellent experience. We have a wonderful addition to our home that is just what we wanted. The patio and walkway were expertly installed and the grill and brick seating bench are perfect.

Description of Work
Install a patio and walkway with pavers, brick custom grill and curved brick seating bench.

Category masonry, hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/22/2016

06/21/2016

Great! All workers well very professional and hard working. I don’t believe anyone else could do a better job.

Description of Work
Construction of (8) brick columns, estimating 12" x 12" * H 54", with mortarco concrete cars. This work supports installation of approx 200’ of 4’high black aluminum fewer.

Work Completed On 06/09/2016

06/09/2016

Camille M.

My overall experience went very well. They always showed up early & worked the entire day. They were very professional.

Description of Work
Front & side paver walkways.

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/18/2016

05/24/2016

melissa K.

This company is very professional. They kept in touch with me regarding the scheduling. Very honest, they did not cash the deposit until they were ready to start the work. They rebuilt our driveway brick monuments and they look wonderful. I am going to try to have them build a backyard patio for me as well.

Description of Work
Repaired my fireplace and built driveway monuments.

Category fireplaces

Work Completed On 05/20/2016

05/01/2016

Nancy D.

Excellent arrived on time would went run on design when my original plan were too expensive for very budget pound gravel material to my special space. These people are fabulous I’d give these an A+

Description of Work
Gravel walkways and seating area surrounded by closed also did tried surround

Work Completed On 04/05/2016

04/07/2016

Bill M.

Work on columns was completed in 1 week – they came out great, we asked Jason to come back to install pavers for our patio which was finished in a day. The crew was wonderful; They were courteous and professional, cleaned up the site after. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
11 Brick columns & knee wall for fence patio pavers 324 square feet.

Work Completed On 03/25/2016

04/01/2016

joseph D.

They did a great job! Very professional, very friendly, work was done on time and the receptionist at the office was also very nice. Would recommend them for any job, we already did to our neighbor.

Description of Work
Front steps/bricks were sinking under the door stoop.

Work Completed On 03/31/2016

03/02/2016

Rosemary L.

Jason Alston & art work masonry have a business Savoy approach and professional expertise. He is extremely courteous & conscientious. The work was completed on time – and Jason had to work particularly hard to complete the walls before Christmas.

Description of Work
2 low entry walls on either side of driveway.

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 02/23/2016

01/24/2016

Tracy S.

Jason was superb in completing this work promptly at a fair price. I definitely will recommend him.

Description of Work
Removal of brick wall.

Work Completed On 10/01/2015

12/04/2015

Paul J.

The workers arrived on time and cleaned up after each days work. Would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed a poured concrete patio and sidewalk.

Work Completed On 10/28/2015

05/05/2015

Michael B.

This project went really well. The brick matches and the work was performed on time in a quality manner.

Description of Work
Installed brick lattice around an air conditioning unit and constructed two 2x4x4 brick flower holders.

Work Completed On 08/11/2014

04/11/2015

Fields Y.

They started each day at 7 am and worked to 4 pm.

Description of Work
They bricked the trim of my house. Took off the siding, dug and poured a footing, bricked the front, finished with metal at the top.

Category concrete repair, masonry

Work Completed On 03/16/2015

03/19/2015

Joel M.

Excellent - professional and very thorough.

Description of Work
Extended driveway 2 ft on each side.

Work Completed On 06/02/2014

10/18/2014

Erich K.

Jason responded quickly to requests for estimate. Job was scheduled & started promptly as scheduled. Pouring of concrete completed promptly.

Description of Work
-Concrete patio addition -Approx 250 squre feet -Relocation of two sprinkler heads