Southern Extreme Details LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2015

100 Eighty Oak Ave

Mount Pleasant, SC 29464

Here at Southern Extreme Details we cater to your convenience. Have you been busy lately? No time to clean the car? Or just simply last passion in keeping your car clean? Our goal is to leave your car cleaning experience fresh with every clean and also, making sure we take the proper steps in taking care of your interior and exterior needs. Don’t Worry! It’s time to start putting your car needs first. We are established license and insured business and been serving the Low Country for a few years. Don’t delay give us a call today. We look forward in serving you soon. - (Secondary number is for housecleaning only)...

09/08/2021

Tyna T.

James was wonderful and I will hire him again!!

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning 3 Story

Category auto detailing,gutter cleaning

12/29/2020

Crystal R.

Amazing! Best detailing we have ever had- including when we bought it from the dealership! Kema was very respectful and professional. She paid attention to every detail possible! She worked so hard, we greatly appreciate it and will definitely use Southern Extreme Details for all of our future needs. I shopped around and this was the best price with the best reviews and I now know why! Thank you! Crystal Ratliff

Description of Work
Car detailing

09/10/2020

LG P.

They came the same day that I called and cleaned a very dirty car. It looks "almost" new again. very hard working! I will definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Car Detailing

07/08/2020

Judy T.

The detailing of my car was excellent. I was very, very pleased. It looked almost like it had just come off of the showroom floor! James gave the upmost attention to every detail and cleaned every nook and cranny in my car. I will be using James' service again as my goto for all my detailing needs as well as all of the other services he provides. I am happy to give him my very highest recommendation! Judith D. Tarleton

Description of Work
Car detailed

06/17/2020

Amy S.

James with Southern Extreme Details did a phenomenal job power washing our house and fence along with cleaning the gutters. James was quick to respond with a request for a quote and arrived on time. He was attentive and answered all my questions. James exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend Southern Extreme Details for any of your home improvement needs

Description of Work
Power washing and Gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning,pressure washing

07/19/2019

Caroline S.

James was on time and did a wonderful job. My house, porches, and windows looked great!

Description of Work
Washed outside windows and power washed the house

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

05/07/2019

Kate Q.

If you need someone to pressure wash your house, we found the best company. It seems impossible sometimes to get people to come out to Awendaw. Southern Extreme Details LLC came out to the house last night at 6, he added me to the schedule after he finished a full day because he knew we needed it done as soon as possible. James was professional, kind, and did an amazing job. I don’t think I’ve ever seen my siding this clean. I’ve got huge respect for business owners that hustle, this guy is a class act.

Description of Work
Pressure washing

Category pressure washing

03/28/2019

Jeff H.

2 days response time, price was fantastic, quality was superb, James was friendly and an hard worker

Description of Work
Pow wash entire house

Category pressure washing

10/17/2018

Deborah H.

This company worked quickly and efficiently. They were careful to take all measurements of each door to ensure accurate fit. They were polite as well as skilled.

Description of Work
Hurricane panels to cover glass doors.

09/20/2018

Laura M.

Southern Extreme Details did a great job cleaning my gutters. He was prompt, thorough and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Category auto detailing,gutter cleaning

CAW Pressure Washing

Hi, I’m Chris with CAW Pressure Washing, I’ve been in the pressure washing business for a year now. I take a lot of pride in my work as my work is the quality that you’ve been looking for. This is 100% an owner operated company. I clean driveways, walkways, brick, vinyl, fences, and so much more. If it can be cleaned It will be cleaned. I have a minumim for every job we take on and our minimum price is $139.

Lowcountry Dwelling Services

Established in 2020, Lowcountry Dwelling Services, LLC is a one-stop service company owned by Mike Dopson. Mike has worked with a variety of homeowners, property managers, and businesses over the past five years performing services ranging from landscape maintenance, caretaking, general maintenance, pressure washing, and clay tennis court maintenance. He started this company as a result of the challenges faced while working on different caretaking projects. Scheduling issues were the normal challenges; whether it was just to provide access for a recurring vendor, or an on-site emergency such as broken pipes. Multiple access points, on-site visits, vetting of multiple vendors, issues re: vendors/re-visits, and scheduling are all the services we offer, to take on those stressors for the homeowner. We have extensive experience and expertise in a variety of services aimed toward white-glove service. Our main objective is to relieve the headache related to vetting, scheduling, and being on-site for multiple vendors. We always do a stellar job and aren’t satisfied until you are. With that being said, caretaking is just one of the services we offer. Light general maintenance, pressure washing, soft washing, roof washing, concrete driveway/walkway washing, exterior window cleaning, deck resurfacing, and clay tennis court maintenance are all the services Lowcountry Dwelling Services provide.

Under Pressure

Under Pressure was founded in February 2011 to initially help out a friend who was unemployed. The result was amazing that we have grown from being a solution to meet a friends needs to a company that now employs 7 full-time workers in Charleston. With 4 wrapped trucks and 2 trailers to carry all of our top notch equipment we are ready to serve all your outdoor cleaning needs. Earning excellent customer service reviews and a commitment to providing a great service at a great price Under Pressure SC is here to stay.

Offers by Under Pressure on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal
    $10

Wash & Wax, Headlight Restoration, Carpet & Upholstery Shampooing, Under Body Washes, Engine Cleaning, Paint Restoration, Convertible Top Cleaning & Reconditioning, Tree Sap Removal, House Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning & Home Cleaning Services.

House Move in & Move out cleaning