Karen Abrams Realtor Keller Williams

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2008

496 Bramson Court Suite 200

Mount Pleasant, SC 29464

Main Keller Williams office phone number - (843) 416-2000....

09/15/2017

Lisa D.

Karen helped us find a nice home in a nice neighborhood with a lake view near the ocean and the marshes -- and one we could afford and that met our rather unique criteria. We appreciated her diligence and attention to detail, as well as her positive attitude throughout.

Description of Work
Purchase a home.

Category real estate agents

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! So glad we found a great house for you.

08/22/2017

Laura M.

Succeeded in winning property in a "bidding war" situation through proper drafting of offer

Description of Work
Realtor - purchased a single family home

Category real estate agents

Thanks so much for your feedback. I'm excited that we got the house. As always it is great to work with you!!!

08/16/2017

Niki R.

From the beginning to the end it was very professional and smooth.

Description of Work
Karen Abrams and Deb Brit sold my home in TWO days. They were wonderful! I love them and would repeat the experience with them.

Category real estate agents

Thanks so much! We loved working with you on the sale of your home and loved helping you buy your new townhome!!! Karen

04/06/2017

Jeanne H.

Everything went smoothly - beyond expectations. All details anticipated and handled promptly. Very professional!

Description of Work
Listing and sale of my home.

Category real estate agents

[Member Name Removed]- thanks for your kind review. it was a total pleasure to work with you and [Member Name Removed]!!!!

02/24/2017

Donna D. R.

Perfect. She and her assistant were very professional and friendly. They worked very hard to sell our condo and please us. Deb took outstanding pictures for the marketing. Karen was always available with her years of experience and expertise. They are also selling our town house!

Description of Work
Karen Abrams sold our condo for us! She did an outstanding job! I would recommend her to anyone.

08/22/2016

Scott W.

Karen was extremely helpful helping us find a builder and with the purchase and sales agreement, the design, construction, home inspection and final closing. Relocating from Southern Maine to Johns Island, SC, we were able to rely on her expert advise and guidance throughout the entire process. She went beyond our expectations in helping us successfully build and procure a beautiful new home.

Description of Work
Real Estate buyer / broker services.

04/15/2016

Patrick T.

Description of Work
Karen was a joy to deal with. Her knowledge of the Charleston area made it so much better for us. We came from out of state to look for a house. Karen showed us a wide range of areas and neighborhoods. She has a very cheerful personality and her professionalism shows through. We decided to buy in a different area of South Carolina but Karen did a great job trying to sell us Charleston!

Category real estate agents

Thanks so much for your kind thoughts. I enjoyed being with you. Charleston's loss is Bluffton's gain. Hope you live your new home!!!!

03/06/2016

Janet F.

Karen helped navigate a "process" with a builder that had forgotten that the customer is always right. She kept me calm when I needed it and went to bat for me on several occasions. All of this after taking me to see several, and I mean SEVERAL, different houses and condos. She learned what was important to me and did not waste our time looking at places that did not have THE important things to me! Would recommend her to anyone wanting THE absolute best realtor in the Charleston area!

Description of Work
Karen is the type of realtor that any buyer or seller would ever need! She helped me find the perfect house!

Category real estate agents

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much!!! You ended up with a great house that really suits you. It was my pleasure to work with you. Karen

02/15/2016

MATT C.

Karen wen't above and beyond in dealing with a very difficult buying process.

Description of Work
Helped us sell one home and buy another.

Category real estate agents

Hi [Member Name Removed] and Webdy too, Always a pleasure to work with you guys. So nice to have a happy ending on both the sale of your home and the purchase of your new one. It suits you perfectly!!! Karen

12/10/2014

Patti T.

Karen was professional and a pure delight to work with. She listened to my needs, wants and found the perfect home, in the perfect location and with in my price range. She was quick to respond and answer any questions or concerns I had during the process. She kept me informed of the seller's request and provided me with options to consider. Karen takes the extra time to go above and beyond to ensure that you feel comfortable with the process and that she's found you the perfect home for you! I have no qualms recommending her.

Description of Work
Karen Abrams found and negotiated the buying of the perfect home for me.

07/28/2014

William M.

Description of Work
Karen Abrams did a great job of spending several days showing us the various neighborhoods around Charleston and a variety of houses in our price range. She was friendly and totally professional. We left with a clear idea of what we could expect to find when we are ready to move early next year.

07/15/2014

Sylvia H.

Karen is very professional and personable. She has done a great job at making me feel really comfortable with this never ending, and crazy process to sell my house for me.

Description of Work
She is in the process of selling my house for me.

06/07/2014

Courtney M.

Excellent service, we'd call her again and recommend her to a friend. Karen keeps very up to date changes to rules and regulations, and has excellent contacts in the community for the entire process.

Description of Work
provided real estate agent services for purchase/sale of our homes.

06/03/2014

Donna D. R.

Karen Abrams is a personal friend from the Unitarian Church. We knew that she had many members of our church find just the right housing, based on their needs and preferences. She has a very pleasing personality and is very easy with which to work. Plus, she has a great sense of humor. We felt that we were in very competent hands and could relax and trust her recommendations. Karen showed us condos in a wide variety of locations, listening to our ideas and preferences, even when they kept changing! One of her recommendations was just perfect for us: a lovely condo on Elliott's Cut. The view is fantastic; we never tire of watching the boats sail or motor by our condo. The marsh across the intracoastal waterway is lovely in all seasons. Our experience was very enjoyable. We have fond memories of our search with Karen. We highly recommend her! Donna Reyburn and Mike Griffith

Description of Work
Karen showed us many condos and townhouses in the Charleston area. She sent us many listings on a continual basis that she felt would meet our needs. She had many pertinent suggestions about areas and types of condos and townhouses; she willingly showed us any listings in which we were interested. She is very professional, knowledgable, and pleasant; spending hours with her was always delightful and productive.

04/14/2014

Mary T.

Karen is very knowledgeable, professional, and courteous. She has a great deal of experience and genuinely enjoys helping people find a home that works well for their needs. We enjoyed working with her and would do so again.

Description of Work
Karen was our realtor and helped us purchase a home.

01/27/2014

Tim B.

We just bought a house on James Island using Karen to represent us. We were first time home buyers, so we had lots of questions. Karen guided us through the whole experience. She was very patient--spent many Saturdays guiding us around and didn't pressure us to decide even when there were several houses that met the criteria we had given her at the beginning. She was also great during the actual purchase. She gave us tips that helped us in a multiple offer situation (without breaking our budget) and even helped coordinate the re-inspection when we had to be out of town. We are very happy with our new house, and plan to live in it for a long time, but if we ever need a realtor, I would talk to Karen again.

Description of Work
Karen Abrams was our buyer agent when we were looking for a house. She tracked down many houses that fit our criteria including several that were not even officially on the home market yet.

01/21/2014

William Michael S.

She was incredibly professional, efficient, helpful. She fought for me, and even shopped for furnishings with me afterwards. I could not have asked for better service and assistance with the labyrinth that is buying a home. She listened to what I wanted, rapidly constructed a list of possibilities, arranged for visits, handled all of the details. I could not have been happier, and would use her again in a minute without hesitation.

Description of Work
She served as my Realtor.

01/20/2014

susan T.

Karen was always available to discuss and met our schedule for visits, even at the last minute when it meant changing her plans. She was helpful and honest in price negotiations and doing all the maneuvering through the inspections and all parts of the sale. We were not in SC during this whole process so had to depend on Karen for the meetings at the house and spending countless hours during the inspections. After closing, Karen helped with all sorts of other parts of our move from helping us find an architect, contractor and house-related pieces to finding a pediatrician and kennel for our dogs. Karen truly believes all that is part of helping you move to this beautiful city. Can't say enough about how great Karen is. You would be lucky to have her help you find your next home!

Description of Work
Karen Abrams knows her stuff! She helped my husband and me find a home in Charleston, SC after moving from another city. Karen helped us narrow our search initially in conversations as we worked to figure out locations, features, price and other particulars important before you begin looking.

01/20/2014

Patricia R.

Karen listened to my requirements for a new home, showed me properties that met my criteria, negotiated a fair price and sat with me at the closing. Karen is a superior realtor. She is intelligent, caring, patient and a great negotiator.

Description of Work
Karen helped me buy my house. I was new to Charleston, and Karen introduced me to several neighborhoods, showed me homes that met my requirements and negotiated a great price. She was present at my closing and guided me every step of the way.

10/14/2013

Floy W.

There is no one as diligent and hard working in Charleston real estate as Karen Abrams. She is smart, funny, tenacious and a VERY good communicator. Karen represented my interests well in a complex, difficult situation with professionalism and warmth, not an easy combo to pull off. She has represented me in the past and each time I hire her, I am pleased with the process and outcomes. She's top notch!!

Description of Work
Karen listed my 90 year old home and helped me purchase a new condo.

11/27/2012

Paula B.

see above

Description of Work
Karen has been helping my brother - who lives in California - find the right house in Charleston. She has been working with him for several years. I admire the patience that she has shown. He has looked at all kinds of houses.. and has not yet made a decison, BUT - he will eventually. It is obvious Karen in not into real estate for a quick sale - but rather working with a client to find just the right house. Paula Byers James Island PS.. thanks Karen!

07/29/2012

Cindy R.

In a buyer's market, during a time when few closings were completed without problems on "closing day," I did back-to-back closings, selling my house and buying my dream house without a hitch, all thanks to Karen and the exemplary team she put together for me. Karen is the consummate professional - knowledgeable, committed to her clients and their needs, patient, willing to go the extra mile, and determined to make it work even if problems arise. My son and daughter-in-law are now using her to buy their first house and I recommend her without reservations to everyone who needs a fantastic realtor!

Description of Work
Over the course of 3 months, Karen listed and sold my house, as well as helped me find and purchase a new house. She did an exceptional job as both a seller's and a buyer's agent, patiently and professionally guiding me through both processes. I had to withdraw from the first house I chose to purchase (because the seller would not make needed repairs as identified during the inspection), and Karen immediately swung into action to show me more houses, finding the home of my dreams, in which I am now happily installed. Not only is Karen an outstanding professional, but she has a team of equally excellent people, including lenders, insurance agents, attorneys, inspectors, and more, who come together to make the entire process as smooth and stress-free as possible.

07/30/2008

Anthony B.

I was new to the Charleston area and a first-time home buyer. I needed to find a house and very quickly because I was only able to travel to town for a very short period of time. Karen was enormously helpful from start to finish, and even after the finish. Before I came to town, using email and web resources, we settled on a long list of houses to visit . When I was in town, Karen was able to spend plenty of time with me showing me house after house. Her advice and opinions were very useful. She was also good at getting a sense of what houses I would like and wouldn't like, and she could often predict it before I walked into a place. She recommended an insurance agent who, after I shopped around, turned out to be the best deal I could find. I was most impressed by Karen's commitment, not only her commitment to making the deal go through, but her commitment to making sure all the details were in place after the closing. For example, Karen went out of her way to return to the house at least 2 times after closing to let people install carpet because I was out of town and unable to be there. This was above and beyond the call of duty. I'd highly recommend Karen Abrams to prospective home buyers.

Description of Work
Helped a first-time home buyer find and purchase a beautiful house in Charleston (note that home sellers, not buyers, pay the real estate agent commission, and so I spent $0).

Real Estate