Ciappa Home Concepts

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 2007

In business for over 28 years, this Specialty Contractor offers the highest quality, reasonably priced remodeling and new construction with architectural partner when needed. Our services include: remodeling of kitchens and bathrooms, roofing, room enclosures/extensions from small to extraordinary, concrete/foundation, siding, and patios....

Palmetto Ceramic Coatings LLC

Exterior Painting Company and authorized dealer of Rhino Shield in South Carolina. Rhino Shield is is an exterior ceramic coating product that is applied to the painted areas of your home. It looks like rich, fresh paint and has a 25 year Warranty against cracking, chipping and peeling.

Affordable Handyman and Painting Services

Fully licensed to preform carpentry, Handyman Services, Interior / Exterior Painting, Screen Porches, Carpentry . Proud Super Service Award Winner in multiple categories in 2012 and 2011. Affordable Handyman of Charleston, SC is locally owned and operated. Excellent customer service and professional quality work. Call and let us help you save money and relieve you from the headaches that other contractors may give you. If you are a do it yourself-er but don't know how to get started with your project let us spend a couple of hours with you to get you on your way.

Leave It to Nick

Leave it to Nick! has built its reputation on quality, honesty, and professionalism. Whether helping contractors build their customers' dream home by the ocean, or hand in hand with the homeowner bringing out the charm make the historic homes of Charleston so unique, Leave it to Nick has the experienced crew and leadership to make your vision a beautiful reality. There is no higher compliment than a referral, and that is where 90% of our customers come from. We truly enjoy meeting our customers and working to build their dream project

Offers by Leave It to Nick on Angi

09/07/2013

In the last 17 years the following projects have been accomplished by Mike Ciappa: Wall removal, kitchen remodel, floors redone, several paint jobs, two bathroom remodels, built-in bookcases galore, new roof, new walkway and patio, expansion of garage and construction of large room (with bathroom) adjoining new garage. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Everything was done well and if any residu...

Description of Work
Mike has been overseeing various renovations and one big addition at my home since I bought my house in 1996. He is very pleasant, professional, and practical. He always answers his phone and I rely on him for advice about any house-related thing that goes wrong or that I think needs improvement. I feel very fortunate to have had Mike recommended to me right after I bought the house.

06/10/2013

We have used Michael Ciappa's company for many jobs around and in our houe and on our dock for the past 10 years. Michael is a pleasure to deal with as is his partner, Bob. If Michael doesn't have the answer to a specific problem, he will find someone who does. Scheduling can occasionally be a problem since Michael is also a firefighter, but if we had an emergency, he would find a way to assist us...

Description of Work
Painted porches and trim, installed new chandelier.

08/24/2007

It was done very professionally and they were very courteous. There were a couple of hick ups but they always made every thing right. They cleaned up every night after they were done and even vacuumed the hallway where debris was tracked. One partner even went shopping with me to find the light fixtures I wanted. It was a very pleasant experience (if construction can ever be called pleasant).

Description of Work
They turned a wasted storage space into an gorgeous office.

Category remodeling

We handle all construction projects including new builds with architectural and structural design when needed.

We are not a handyman outfit, we are serious a Specialty Contractor business for customers looking for quality construction at reasonable prices.

1st estimate is free