AccuWash of Charleston

Founded 1988 • With Angi since April 2007

Accuwash has provided the very best pressure wash service in Charleston since 1988. We are a locally owned and operated company. My wife Fabiola and myself have lived in this beautiful paradise since 1993. We are Florida transplants and love it here. We bought the company in 1997, the same year as my daughter's birth. As you can see by the picture she's all grown up now and about to study Forensics in college. My son is a student and football/lacrosse player at Academic Magnet High School, and my wife is an Interpreter at the Medical University of South Carolina. We have a very busy life but very rewarding. For me, the best part of my job is the happy smile on a customer's face when they see their clean house or business....

Palmetto Ceramic Coatings LLC

Exterior Painting Company and authorized dealer of Rhino Shield in South Carolina. Rhino Shield is is an exterior ceramic coating product that is applied to the painted areas of your home. It looks like rich, fresh paint and has a 25 year Warranty against cracking, chipping and peeling.

Affordable Handyman and Painting Services

Fully licensed to preform carpentry, Handyman Services, Interior / Exterior Painting, Screen Porches, Carpentry . Proud Super Service Award Winner in multiple categories in 2012 and 2011. Affordable Handyman of Charleston, SC is locally owned and operated. Excellent customer service and professional quality work. Call and let us help you save money and relieve you from the headaches that other contractors may give you. If you are a do it yourself-er but don't know how to get started with your project let us spend a couple of hours with you to get you on your way.

Leave It to Nick

Leave it to Nick! has built its reputation on quality, honesty, and professionalism. Whether helping contractors build their customers' dream home by the ocean, or hand in hand with the homeowner bringing out the charm make the historic homes of Charleston so unique, Leave it to Nick has the experienced crew and leadership to make your vision a beautiful reality. There is no higher compliment than a referral, and that is where 90% of our customers come from. We truly enjoy meeting our customers and working to build their dream project

Offers by Leave It to Nick on Angi

04/22/2019

Excellent job pressure washing two story house and reasonable price.

Description of Work
pressure washing house

12/06/2016

We have had AccuWash by in 2014, 2015, & 2016 ! They do a great job. Very professional.

Description of Work
House wash

07/09/2016

Arrived on time. Did a great job on power washing the entire house. Cleaned up after work completed. Very professional. Would definitely recommend this company!

Description of Work
Power washing f house

03/15/2016

Timely, knowledgeable, explained what he was going to do, went to work, finished the job and the difference was amazing! Thanks so much!

Description of Work
Pressure washed my home on James Island

12/12/2015

Ben, the owner, and I played phone tag for a couple of days but when we finally coordinated it went smooth. He came on time. I paid for a powerwash up to 2000 sq. ft. I told Ben before we started that we were probability going to go over the footage. The Angie's List specifics made it easier. It stated what you should pay per square foot in the. Ben was able to clean everything. My house has never...

Description of Work
Powerwashed the house.

Pressure Washing, Painting, Deck Sealing & Staining, Window Cleaning