Perez Landscape & Hardscape LLC

Founded 2010 •

Awards & Badges

405 West Rd

Moore, SC 29369

Irrigation system, landscape and design, grading, paver, sod installation, retaining walls, outdoor kitchens, and land clearing. Give us a call for a FREE ESTIMATE....

irrigation system (18)lawn & landscaping (15)hardscaping (6)landscape lighting (2)tree service (1)

12/17/2020

I can’t say enough about how fantastic this company is. I have had several homes landscaped in the past and no one has come close to the outstanding job this company did for us. They went above and beyond our expectations in every aspect of the project. I recommend them 100%.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total landscape including irrigation and adding stone retaining walls.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2020

11/28/2020

Very happy with provided service. Highly recommend this guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing, replacing, adjusting sprinklers and extending the sprinkler system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2020

07/29/2020

Great job by Mr. Perez! Work started right on time. Shortly after all the trenches were dug up, it started to down pour, and he worked through the rain to get the job done. Awesome wifi-enabled system that is backed by a 2 year warranty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation System Installation

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

06/29/2020

very well done, high quality, great clean up!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
check out and repairs

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

06/19/2020

Took about 5 hours. They did the new trench by hand and worked steady with no breaks. They left with everything in working order. Their estimate was a lot less than others and they filled in and relaid the sod. Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving and repairing lines and zones

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

05/19/2020

They did a good job. A little pricey.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A couple of zones were not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2020

03/26/2020

Very easy to work with and They did an Awesome job! My yard looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardscaping, mulching, sod

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2020

03/17/2020

Miguel landscaped our new home with an amazing eye for detail and beauty. He kept his commitment to complete our project over a 2 day window. He & his crew came a day early due to a forecast of rain. They were professional, diligent and conscientious with every aspect of this project; from unloading and installing landscaper’s tarp, topsoil, mulch & plants to cleaning the walkways and worksite. He...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initial Landscape & plants for new home; shrubs, flowers, mulch, stone work, privacy panel.

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

03/12/2020

I could not be happier or more satisfied with Miguel's work. My yard looks beautiful and I'm so proud of the lovely job they have done. His crew is wonderful. Miguel's wife brought a home cooked meal for the crew on their biggest and busiest day. I was able to meet her and the children. What a precious family. I plan to continue using Perez Landscaping on a regular basis for cutting my grass and m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Perez Landscaping did a lot of work for me. They cleared all the debris from my yard from having 8 trees cut down.. They ground out two left over tree stumps, one very large. Pulled out all old bushes and shrubs until my yard was completely stripped clean. Added a new irrigation system and planted beautiful Zoyzia Palacades. Miguel created flower beds for me and planted over 65 plants for me. He did an excellent job of installing the irrigation system with a separate zone for the flower beds. They also fixed some fencing for me and reinstalled a gate in a different place for me. All excellent work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2020

02/15/2020

Great job! Looks great! They did an excellent job and cleaned everything up when they were done. I would recommend this company to my friends and neighbors. They were very professional and their work was beyond what I expected. I am very happy I used the company. I would hire again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pavers and Hardscaping

CATEGORY hardscaping