Merlin's Pressure Washing

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Merlin's Pressure Washing offers Pressure Washing services in the Monetta and surrounding areas. We pride ourselves in prompt, reliable, personal service with the owner supervising all jobs. We believe our customers deserve the best, so we work hard to provide solutions with great benefits from start to finish. We offer free estimates and are insured. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today...

Projects

Driveway walk up

Driveway walk up

L&A Cleaning Service

With over 7 years of professional house cleaning experience, we are careful to detail, and are here to clean and brighten your home. Residential and commercial.

03/11/2021

They did an amazing job. They were on time everyday. They were very efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did pressure washing on my driveway and a lot of electricity in my house, which they put in 14 outlets in my home.

CATEGORY electrician,pressure washing

03/05/2021

The work was done better than expected! Brian was thorough and paid attention to details! I would not hesitate to recommend him to the fussiest of homeowners!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pressure washing

CATEGORY house cleaning,pressure washing

03/05/2021

Excellent job... showed up on schedule, very professional, very reasonable and very accommodating... my property looked better than new when completed!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pressure wash

CATEGORY pressure washing

03/05/2021

I have worked with a few pressure washing companies before but none compare to this. I had a bunch of black stuff growing on the side of my home and driveway which as a dog owner worried me as I was afraid of what would Happen if the dogs got a hold of and started eating any of it. Brian was a true professional and came out in a timely manor and did a tremendous job will definitely be using his se...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pressure wash

CATEGORY pressure washing

03/05/2021

Super clean after was well worth it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pressure washing

CATEGORY house cleaning,pressure washing

Deck Pressure Washing, Home Exterior Pressure Washing, Concrete Pressure Washing, Sidewalk Cleaning, Fence Pressure Washing, Vinyl Siding Washing, Wood Exterior Washing, Patio Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal