Hernandez Landscaping & Tree Services

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Based in

Marietta, SC 29661

Full Services Offered

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

At Hernandez Landscaping & Tree Services our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 11+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimate!...

lawn care (3)

05/12/2021

He was great. He is very professional and very neat. He does a great job. I call him all the time and he's there. As soon as I need something done, I just call him.

Description of Work
It started when he did some mowing and I asked him for other jobs like laying down some mulch and painting my shed. He comes over every week. He took the ivy down and he planted my flowers.

Work Completed On 05/08/2021

05/12/2021

It was perfect. It was excellent. He does an excellent job. He is on time, He did a professional job. I highly recommend him. He has good workers and a good company.

Description of Work
He did my lawn care. He took care of the trees, mulching and trimming bushes.

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

05/11/2021

He did a pretty good job, I liked how it looks. He's pretty good, respectful, and listens to his customer.

Description of Work
He cut my grass.

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

Full Services Offered for Landscaping, Tree Service, Gutters, Pressure Washing and Outdoor Maintenance. Residential and Commercial Projects.