Blue Dot Landscaping

Founded 1992 • With Angi since February 2011

3.8

A full service landscaping and hardscaping company serving Greenville and Spartanburg Counties in upstate South Carolina....

Packridge Lawn Care LLC

We are a full service company serving the Greer, Taylors and Greenville area and in business for over 20 years. We will professionally mow, edge and blow off hard surfaces with prices starting at $40.00 per mowing. We have monthly billing and except all major credit cards. Contact us for any projects you might be interested in doing. We're a small company without the high overhead of bigger landscape companies. We serve both residential and commercial customers.

Grass Barber Lawn Management

We are a full service licensed and insured lawn management company serving the Greenville area. We have the equipment to take care of all your Residential or Commercial lawn-care needs. Call us today for a free estimate.

We Are The Light

We Are The Light is the Carolinas trusted outdoor lighting company. Illuminating your home or office with outdoor LED lighting is one of the best ways to both enhance and secure your home or business. Each home and office is unique and so should the approach to enhance your property. With our no cost evaluation we will do a comprehensive review of your property while considering many aspects from hardscape and softscape lighting, architectural accents and of course security. Combined with state of the art low voltage LED fixtures and the depth of our lighting design team, we will elevate your property to a new place that will cause your property to come to life each and every evening.

01/26/2018

My experience with this company was very negative. We had agreed on certain things that were to be done. The company made changes without my authorization that were not close to the quality we had discussed. The main issue was the steps that were built. They were supposed to be a set of steps with one step per rise. They ended up doing the steps two deep. I would have been fine with that had they ...

Description of Work
I hired them to build stairs and a patio.

Category hardscaping,patios

05/06/2015

Landscape maintenance crew was always expert and thorough, but price was always much higher than competition and management was progressively less responsive until engagement became impossible. Over time, management instructed crew to reduce services below contract. When I tried to resolve this with management, management was even less responsive, and both communications and professionalism deteri...

Description of Work
Blue Dot performed landscape maintenance, and installed a landscape feature

08/16/2014

Description of Work
Not sure if things have changed drastically since the previous reviews but we have tried calling/emailing/leaving voicemails to get an estimate on landscaping very much in line with what their website claims they do well, and have gotten NO response back. It has been 3 weeks now, trying to reach them 2-3x each week. We've had so many bad experiences with contractors in general, and were hoping to find a good landscaper, but looks like they are not interested in business. Look elsewhere.

06/18/2014

We pay them automatically from our account. They're friendly, courteous, they do good quality work and show up for their job. I have nothing to complain about. We had a bird nest in our low bush and we told them and they were careful not to disturb the babies so you can trust them.

Description of Work
I currently use Blue Dot Landscaping and they come out every week to maintain our yard.

Category lawn service

06/03/2014

I submitted a request to call from the website and someone called me back but had to leave a message on my phone. I called back a couple of times and never got another response. The man who called seemed nice from his message.

Description of Work
I didn't end up using them.

05/05/2014

Rich and his team did a great job. They were prompt, respectful and knowledgable. When the wall "looked off" to my wife they completely rebuilt it without question. Overall it was a good experience.

Description of Work
Landscaping and hardscaping of and back lawns including grading, retaining wall and paver walkway.

04/03/2014

They're professional, responsive, and gave me a very accurate description of what they're going to do. I haven't done the work yet so I'm still considering on how I'm going to that and give them a buzz.

Description of Work
Blue Dot Landscaping gave me an estimate for table patio for our deck.

Category hardscaping,patios

06/08/2013

They bring the plants, and they help you figure out which plants grow where, look good where, and those kinds of things.

Description of Work
Blue Dot Landscaping put some plantings in the yard and before that they had put in a patio, pond, and stuff, but they do the planting in the fall.

Category landscaping,hardscaping,patios

04/24/2013

We hired Blue Dot Landscaping. We just couldn't stay on top of it. We are first time home buyers and didn't realize what we were getting into. We had to hire a professional. They do a fantastic job, our yard looks great. They are just like clockwork every Thursday. They have a botanist that comes around with them on a regular basis. She rides with the crew and checks the plants. They really do a g...

Description of Work
Blue Dot Landscaping they handle all of it. Every week. They take care of our landscaping.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

03/20/2013

Very well! They started out working on the design with me, giving me practical advice; then, they did an excellent job of "prepping" for the construction of the patio, water feature, and sidewalks. It took them 9 business days(Mon to next Thurs), and they stayed later on the final day to make sure all got done properly. They were pleasant, courteous and hard-working. I enjoyed the experience, much...

Description of Work
Rich helped me design a new backyard, complete with water feature, paver and stone patio with fire pit, sidewalks, and island renovations, front and back.They also seeded some bare areas. He and Mike came out frequently to check on the work, and "monitor and adjust" our plans, etc. The men were courteous and industrious, and went out of their way to do things the right way, and even some things that I considered beyond necessary. They cleaned up after, and gave me tips on how to keep things going. I would recommend Blue Dot to anyone who wants a quality job done!

Category landscaping

Lawn care, lawn service, landscaping design, back yard ideas, walkways and patios, brick pavers, koi ponds, water features, wooden fences, aluminum fences, retaing walls, landscaping desiging and installation.

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa