Absolute Svc & Repairs

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2012

4.3

Self employed sub contractor....

Precise Drywall & Painting

HI, my name is Scott and I have been in business for six years, but I have over 15 years experience in Drywall and Painting. I also do home improvements and remodels. i am a licensed and insured. My work speaks volumes. I also give discounts to senior citizens as well as military and first time clients.

Anderson painting

Locally owned business with over 7 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavors.

Offers by Anderson painting on Angi
Apex Legacies-Painting & Drywall

I have been in professional painting/drywall instillation for 10 years. I specialize in both interior and exterior painting as well as repair work (drywall installation, trim installation/removal). I provide proffesional service and guarantee exceptional work.

11/03/2015

Description of Work
He responded by phone quickly, made an appointment to come over to give me an estimate, then never showed up or called back. That is the cardinal "kiss of death" for a contractor.

Category drywall,interior painters

02/27/2014

John did an excellent job. He is who I will call for any repairs moving forward. His pricing is very practical for the amount of work.

Description of Work
John found the source of a major leak and repaired it. He repaired the wall and ceiling by replacing the sheet rock and painting so you cannot tell there was ever a leak. I had him come back and do additional painting in my town house.

Category drywall,interior painters

Remodeling - general, kitchen, bathroom, sunrooms & patio enclosures, carpentry - woodworking, ceramic tile, drywall, roofing, painting - interior, hardwood flooring sales, installation, refinishing, builders - garages, barns, sheds, heating & AC.