A M MECHANICAL INC

Founded 1970 • With Angi since October 2010

For more than 40 years, my family has been a part of the local community - working here, living here and being involved. Nothing makes us happier than serving our community. Our number one priority: keeping you comfortable in your home or business, 24 hours a day/7 days a week. Our technicians are highly trained and experienced, armed with the latest equipment and certifications in order to provide you with quality service. We are recognized by Duke Energy, Blue Ridge Electric, Piedmont Natural Gas and Fort Hill Natural Gas as a quality dealer and are fully licensed and insured....

Long Heating and Air Conditioning Inc.

Serving the Upstate and Midlands of South Carolina for over thirty years, Long Heating and Air Conditioning is a leader in the heating and air conditioning business. Customer-focused and dedication to quality work are the cornerstones of our company. See the difference working with family can make.

PECO HEATING and COOLING

Highly Experienced Personable Technicians: PECO HVAC Technicians which are fully trained in both residential and commercial applications. PECO Heating & Cooling Service Professionals Are providing both servicing and the selling of HVAC since the year of 2001. Various applications range from both residential and commercial at a better quality than any of the other competition.

Offers by PECO HEATING and COOLING on Angi
Dipple Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air

Our Plumbers, Electricians & Heating and Air Conditioning Service Technicians offer fast, 24-hour emergency service. If your energy bills are getting higher and the temperature is getting lower, call us for our $79 furnace tune-up special. We can offer new ideas about how to save money. Ask about our exclusive Comfort Assurance Plan (CAP), which provides special benefits and up to 20% off on services. We have plans for plumbing, electrical, heating and air to fit any budget. We are currently offering financing on new Lennox HVAC systems up to 60 months with no interest! Call us today to schedule your estimate!

Offers by Dipple Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air on Angi

03/30/2017

Couldn't have gone better. Most reasonable quote I received. Honest and hardworking owner and employees who perform quality work.

Description of Work
AC installation and routine maintenance.

08/17/2016

Fantastic - Stan had to cut 2 small holes in our walls (in closets- thank goodness!) and found the leak right away. We would definitely work with them again!

Description of Work
We had a condensation line leaking in our house behind a wall. We had 2 different HVAC companies come out plus a plumber. No one could figure it out. Luckily, we contacted AM Mechanical. Stan came right out - he was awesome!

08/08/2015

Perfect, from beginning to end; Office staff person took a message from us, and the technician was at our home within two hours. In the past we have waited days to get service; the technician was very professional and accomplished the repair with parts he carried on his truck. What a relief to have our living quarters comfortable once again!!!

Description of Work
Repaired upstairs air conditioning unit

10/15/2014

Description of Work
Replaced evaporator coil on upstairs HVAC under warranty and replaced starter capacitor on downstairs HVAC plus other smaller repairs. Technician was very professional and gave good advise. Overall work quality was very good. Considering most of the work was under warranty I was surprised by the price which was my main dissatisfaction with this company.

02/02/2014

I have a home protection policy. Day before the coldest temps we had my furnace went out. The policy co could not get me a service person for 3 days. they said get your own co and we will reimburse you. I called AM because i had used them before and they sent a repair person out that afternoon. They replaced a capacitor per the ins co directive and we had heat. The heat went out again that night. ...

Description of Work
Blower stopped working - replaced Capacitor, then blower motor

Category heating & cooling contractor

Residential, Commercial and Industrial HVAC installation and/or repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover