Ray's Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing LLC

Awards & Badges

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

257 Riglaw Cir

Lexington, SC 29073

**15+ Years of experience. SAME DAY SERVICE!!** When it comes to deep cleaning, the professionals at Ray’s Window Cleaning & Pressure Washing have years of experience in the pressure washing, gutter cleaning, and window cleaning industry. Whether you’re looking to have your whole house pressure washed and windows cleaned, or just need a simple gutter and downspout clean, we pride ourselves on providing superior exterior cleaning services to clients in Lexington, West Columbia, Chapin, Columbia, Blythewood, Gilbert, Leesville, Redbank, and the surrounding areas. For a reliable pressure washing company you can trust, contact the cleaning experts at Ray’s Window Cleaning & Pressure Washing today!...

pressure washing (16)window cleaning (15)siding companies (4)dryer vent cleaning (2)gutter cleaning (7)deck cleaning (2)

04/05/2021

EXCELLENT!!! Ray showed up early and was well into the job before I arrived to meet him. Super friendly, professional and a pleasure to work with. He honors his commitments. I would hire again in a minute.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Powerwashed vinyl sided home

CATEGORY siding,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2021

Thank you!

03/18/2021

Cleaned my gutters. Drainage issues are gone. Saved my home and changed my life.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters and windows

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2021

03/18/2021

Excellent service very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning

CATEGORY window cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2021

02/22/2021

Communication: I thought that I would have a hard time reaching Ray, as his mail box was full both times I called. However, in both cases, Ray called me back promptly. He was really easy to work with, and showed up when promised. Ray was congenial, listened well and made good (but not pushy) suggestions about additional services he could help me with. After talking with him I added pressure washin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pressure washing of patio and two sets of steps leading to porches

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2021

Enjoy!

11/02/2020

Ray was very prompt, professional and a really nice guy. He did a great job on our house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing the outside of my house, along with the gutters cleaned and the windows cleaned inside and out.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

Thanks for the review!

07/28/2020

Ray was polite and professional and did a good job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning

CATEGORY window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

06/29/2020

Ray was fast and efficient, very professional. I was extremely happy with the work and definitely will hire again. I highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning on two story house and fence pressure washing

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

06/01/2020

Carl Brown was extremely pleasant and worked very hard despite it being a very hot and humid day and was much more affordable than others we have used in the past. At our late stages in life we truly appreciate your recommending honest, hard-working people like him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing of our brick-tiled patio, front porch & walkway and our concrete driveway.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2020

05/05/2020

He did the front part but the other parts of the house he didn't do it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a pressure washing service on my home.

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

I completed your entire home, you do have a spider issue that would require an exterminator. As soon as I cleared the webs they were coming from under your siding panels in the corner, making more webs going up the edges of your home. So, while it may appear that I skipped the rear of you home, I did not. This is only my second encounter for this issue.

04/29/2020

He was responsive, punctual and thorough. Will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing house, deck and sidewalk

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing