QUALITY CARPET CARE & Restoration

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2010

Quality Carpet Care & Restoration has been in business since 1999 and prides it self in providing Quality Service....

Restoration 1

Restoration 1

11/17/2019

WONDERFUL! I was going to replace the carpet in the rental property but decided to give it one last cleaning. I came out like new. In my 41' motorhome, the carpet was restored to a better condition than when I purchased it (used).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used this gentleman twice, once for a rental property and once for my motorhome

03/14/2018

This is the second time I have used this service. I thought I would have to replace the carpets in a rental property but David did such a good job that this was not necessary. I will always call on him first for all my jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep carpet cleaning

08/07/2017

David looked at the carpet and said he could get about 90% of the stains out. When he finished, the carpet looked almost new. Only a few spots remained. It was much cleaner than it had been after the two prior professional cleanings. This saved me many thousands in carpet replacement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I thought the carpeting in my rental house was destroyed. I have had it cleaned before but major stains still remained. I was looking at total replacement.

10/01/2016

David helped me out in a bind when another carpet cleaner cancelled on me the day of. I had everything ready and needed someone that day. David said he would come. 9 rooms, halls and steps. Very heavily pet stained cream carpet. He pre-vacuums as well. I can't believe how clean it looks. Best carpet cleaning job we've had. Very reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpet throughout the whole house.

04/15/2014

The carpet cleaning service uses a 5 step process that includes vacuuming, spot removal and a steam extraction process to remove soap/detergent scum. If you have ever tried to clean up a carpet stain yourself with a detergent, you have probably noticed that the area gets dirty again. The stream process remove the residual detergent that causes this problem. The work is done by the owner, David Mah...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all carpets in a 3 bedroom condo.

Carpet Cleaning, Carpet Repairs, Water Damage Restoration, Furniture Cleaning