PALMETTO PRESSURE CLEAN

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2007

884 WOODBERRY ROAD

Lexington, SC 29073

Palmetto Pressure Clean provides exterior cleaning solutions with low pressure house & building washing, roof cleaning as well as commercial concrete cleaning in SC. Check, cash and online payments through our website are accepted. Mention you found us on Angie's List and receive $20 off your first service!...

12/07/2020

amy M.

My neighbors hired them but they used my front yard to set up and scattered their equipment. They refused to stay off my property. Then returned the following week and again walking in my front yard.

Description of Work
Will not stay off my property

Category gutter cleaning,pressure washing

05/30/2019

William B.

DO NOT do business with Palmetto Pressure Clean, they are shady when it comes to making a payment and they're overpriced.

Description of Work
Very Shady Business

Category gutter cleaning

10/01/2018

J S.

Fantastic. Could not have been any better. Totally worth it.

Description of Work
house, fence, roof, gutters, porch, sidewalk & driveway washed

Category gutter cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

06/24/2018

Jennifer I.

They quickly came out for an estimate, and I was luckily able to schedule the next week due to a client's rescheduling. They were not the cheapest, but they had very professional equipment/setup, and I like that the company is bonded and insured. They were professional, courteous, tidy and informative. They spent a lot of time getting the mold showing in the caulking between my stucco and brickwork as clean as possible. I didn't think they would be able to get my house and gutters so clean.... looks almost like a new house!

Description of Work
Pressure washing house and porches, clean gutters and remove debris.

Category gutter cleaning,pressure washing

Thank you for your business and your review!

12/11/2017

Sandra S.

It went great! They showed up on time and did a FANTASTIC job! When done, they gave me the price and I paid online! I've used them before and I'll use them for future needs. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
I needed my sidewalk, driveway, brick planter, porch, windows and back wooden steps pressure cleaned.

05/02/2017

Amy F.

Excellent Job. Will be using them again for future jobs.

Description of Work
pressure washing, painting of front porch

Category pressure washing,house painters

Thank you. We appreciate your business and your review!

01/30/2017

Kerry Q.

Everything looks way better than expected. Wish I could rate higher than an A

Description of Work
Clean mildew from home's vinyl siding and clean composite deck.

11/05/2015

Wilma D.

As usual, things went great! Palmetto Pressure Clean has pressure washed residential and commercial properties for me and are always honest and fair.

Description of Work
Pressure washed brick, commercial building

Category pressure washing

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business.

03/31/2015

Donald D.

great service timely and price was reasonable

Description of Work
Cleaned roof, flashings and gutters. Cleaned dormers and windows on exterior.

Category gutter cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

03/03/2015

Dimetrius N.

I think I paid $290 to $300. They're really professional, they arrived on time, they did good quality work, their chemicals didn't damage anything around my home and my space was mildew free for a good amount of time.

Description of Work
I used Palmetto Pressure Clean about 2 years ago to pressure wash my home deck and fence.

Strokes of Excellence Painting

Strokes of Excellence Painting performs interior and exterior painting services, in addition to remodeling services. We believe in giving excellent customer service and assisting our customers in making the best decisions for their project. No job is too small and attention to the details is something our company values and takes pride in. Our team of craftsmen are dedicated to getting it right the first time and ensuring that our customers are satisfied with the quality of service they receive. We have years of experience and we guarantee that you will be completely satisfied.

JV One Call

Quality painting an pay attention to detail, I'm knowledgeable in sheetrock repair, mud work, wall texture, trim install and more.

Water Worx Pros

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

"SPECIALIZING" IN NO PRESSURE ROOF CLEANING TO REMOVE BLACK STREAKS (ALGAE). VINYL AND STUCCO SAFE LOW PRESSURE HOME AND COMMERCIAL BUILDING CLEANING. GUTTER CLEANING SERVICES INSIDE AND OUT. HOT PRESSURE WASHING OF CONCRETE SURFACES SIDEWALKS, DRIVEWAYS, CURBS, ENTRANCEWAY, DRIVETHRUS, PATIOS, POOL DECKS, REMOVE GRIME, MILDEW, DIRT, OIL STAINS AND RUST.

We do not offer painting services or staining/sealing of wood.