Freedom Plumbing Inc

Founded 2014 • With Angi since January 2014

5569 Platt Springs Rd 5569 Platt Springs Rd

Lexington, SC 29073

Locally owned and operated. Owner has been in the industry for 12 years holds a Master plumbing license and is highly trained in customer service....

09/08/2021

Gertrud J.

I contacted company and receptionist answered the phone. I told her about my problem, also telling her, that I had to shut off the water in the house. She checked and gave me an appointment two days away. When I mentioned again that I had no water she said everyone was booked. When I told her I was disappointed in the services she hung up. Anyway, considering the company claims to do emergency services that response is very poor.

Description of Work
replace a supply line

Category irrigation systems,plumbing

05/15/2021

William J.

Went really well. Was an ‘emergency’ service since it was 4pm on a sat, but even with that extra fee, price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Hydrant Sheared off at base. I did the digging, but needed a rather complex repair so that it would not happen again

12/28/2020

Kat K.

So much for good reviews on Angie's List. I have heard Mr Cardwell on the WVOC Home Show and checked Angie's List. I have been a long time member and until now, I cannot recall being so disappointed. We need a repipe as we are in an old home showing and the pipes are showing serious signs of age. Mr Cardwell came out, looked at the house and said that we needed a $500 Asbestos test before any plumbing could begin. An estimate for the repipe was not given at that time. Of course we did the test. Immediately. How silly of us to be concerned for he and his workers. We passed the test. My husband texted him the results early Monday morning. Maybe that text was sent too early in the morning and it was then Mr Cardwell decided never to call us back. OR maybe Mr Cardwell never wanted to do the job and instead of being a decent individual and saying so he advised we get that $500 test. We will never know. I called the office twice, a week apart. I left personal messages with the office. Nothing. Silence. Would you hire this man? A little honesty goes a long long way. Now maybe Mr Cardwell still plans on calling us. & Maybe pigs really can fly.

Description of Work
Whole House Repipe.

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed], An estimate was never provided because we were waiting on additional information that you were going to get from [Member Information Removed] previous contractor that worked on your water service. without knowing where they stopped with the new water service we don't have enough information to provide an accurate quote. The previous contractor did not replace the entire water service and stopped with the new line somewhere in the middle of your yard so have no idea how much line needs to be replaced. I have since been in contact with your husband providing information on companies that may be able to locate your water service since we were told the previous contractor could not provide the information needed. we still cannot provide an estimate without this information. as far as the asbestos test, it is not only for the protection of me and my technicians but you and your family as well. any home built before the 1980's could contain asbestos in certain building products. The work that needs to be done on the water lines on the second floor will involve [Member Information Removed] good bit of sheetrock removal to gain access to these lines. I wanted to ensure the safety of everyone involved. I am available if you would like to reach out. I recently reached out to your husband about utility locator companies but have not heard back. You have my direct number as it is the one that you sent the asbestos test results to. please feel free to call. thank you.

03/28/2020

Danielle P.

We requested a free cost estimate from this local plumbing business a few weeks ago...to possible upgrade our family home. I found them online with a Google search, and they had good reviews. So I called them to ask if they do free cost estimates, and the staff was very friendly and professional. Then their technician "Brock" showed at the scheduled appointment time, and he was very courtesy and professional. He was very attentive and listened to what my desire was to upgrade our home. He instructed me that he would provide me with 2 separate estimates, based on what the 2 course of actions (COA) that I was considering. At the moment I haven't made a decision on the estimates that we received, but I did request another estimate for a 3rd COA before making a final decision. I'm probably going to select this company to do the work that I decide on, simply because all the staff thus far have been very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Free Cost Estimate

Category plumbing,water heater repair

02/07/2020

Margaret C.

Freedom fixed my problem quickly, professionally and for a decent price.

Description of Work
Fix water pressure

11/14/2019

Richard M.

Responded very quickly and did good work.

Description of Work
Repair water leak

09/15/2019

Jaime P.

Excellent work performed and completed

Description of Work
Rebuild leaking shower valve

06/30/2019

Glenn L.

Daniel came and found the problem and told me what it would cost and repaired the issue and on completion he discovered another leak that I was unaware of and fixed the problem. He was professional and polite and the work was performed quickly especially on a Sunday I was thankful that they came and took care of the issue. I’d recommend them and will use them in the future. THANK YOU FREEDOM JOB WELL DONE

Description of Work
Outside faucet broke had no water in home

11/18/2018

Rose H.

I am happy to have used Freedom Plumbing. They had great reviews on Angie's List and I see why. James was punctual and professional on a SATURDAY!!! I had several questions and he answered all of them without hesitation. It is disheartening to have plumbing issues in your home because it can pretty much make your home unlivable. I had a plumber to come to my home several times and the problem was temporarily resolved but it was not fixed. The issue was not properly addressed because they did not know what the problem was. James had the right equipment to give certainty to what the resolution should be. It took him no time to fix it. To have my plumbing issue resolved is a weight off of my shoulders. I can finally get my house back in order. Thanks Freedom Plumbing.

Description of Work
plumbing---Backed up sewer line

09/19/2018

Jeanne W.

Excellently!! Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Toilet issue- slow running and leaky flap

Mossy Stone Landscaping

Here at Mossy Stone Landscaping we specialize in landscape design, and install. We also maintenance residential/commercial sites year around. We care about our customers and people in general, so we are always here to help when we see the opportunity.

Black River Landscaping

We can take care of all of your Landscaping and Lawn Care needs.

Webster Plumbing & Gas

Family owned & operated. Webster Plumbing & Gas of Columbia, SC is your complete plumbing & gas company. We can handle all your plumbing repairs and service needs. Of course we are licensed, bonded and insured. And we offer free estimates and service commercial and residential clients. Webster Plumbing & Gas, family-owned since 1991,offers a full range of plumbing services to residential and commercial customers throughout the greater Columbia. With a legacy of providing superior service to home and business customers in the region, you can rest assured knowing you’ll receive the highest caliber products and services from our knowledgeable technicians. Whether you need emergency repairs, excavation, system maintenance or new equipment installation, you can turn to Webster Plumbing & Gas professionals to meet your needs. Feel free to visit our website at http://www.websterpg.com/

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Residential and Commercial plumbing service. Water repairs. Sewer repairs Water and sewer replacement. Water heater repairs and replacement. Well system repairs and replacement. Water treatment systems.

Well drilling,