Carolina Painting and Pressure Cleaning, Inc.

Founded 1987 • With Angi since June 2012

2.7

In 1987, Carolina Painting & Pressure Washing, Inc. opened its doors with one dedicated owner, a few stenciled signs for advertising and a vision. Kevin Wooten, founder and owner of Carolina Painting and Pressure Washing, Inc., along with a dependable staff of approximately 12 employees, are now celebrating over 29 years of Craftsmanship, Commitment and Creativity! Our services provided are Painter Lexington SC, Carolina Painting and Pressure Washing, South Carolina Painting, Lexington Pressure Washing, power cleaning, interior painting, house painting, office painting, commercial painting, residential painting, wood repair, deck cleaning, roof cleaning, driveway cleaning....

Water Worx Pros

Xterior Xpert Wash

We offer quality pressure/power washing services at an affordable price. We also offer gutter cleaning. Contact us today about an estimate!

Palmetto Ceramic Coatings LLC

Exterior Painting Company and authorized dealer of Rhino Shield in South Carolina. Rhino Shield is is an exterior ceramic coating product that is applied to the painted areas of your home. It looks like rich, fresh paint and has a 25 year Warranty against cracking, chipping and peeling.

03/15/2019

Mary D.

Great! Very efficient, professional, quality oriented. Very impressed. They go above and beyond. I am more than satisfied.

Description of Work
Exterior painting and pressure washing

Category pressure washing,house painters

06/15/2018

Shatelia M.

Do not use this company. They do not care about the customer. They have workers who does not speak English. They do not supervisor the progress of the project. They do not do a final walkthrough. The job was rush and it did not come out good. The only thing they were worry about is the check. Please find someone who is professional and value customer satisfaction.

Description of Work
House Exterior

Category house painters

After we finished, you asked us to do additional work. You awarded us that job. We completed it and you did walk around and we made sure every little thing was done that you pointed out. The funniest part is when I saw the review you left and I was shocked so I called you. You didn't know when I called that I had seen the review and I asked you three times, "hey, I know we finished up but I wanted to make sure everything was ok and if you have seen anything we didn't do then let me know." You said, "everything is fine." I said, "are you sure because if something is wrong we want to make it right. It's no problem." Again, you said, "It's fine." At that time when I asked then why would you put a bad review up and say all this and you ended hanging up. You are more than welcome to call the office anytime and schedule someone to come out to take care of whatever has you upset. You never expressed that to anyone while we were there.

05/29/2018

Lauren M.

I don't normally write reviews but I decided maybe others could learn from my mistake on this one. I met Kevin at a home show where I was looking for quotes to have my cabinets painted. He was very nice and after a few emails/calls back and forth with Marina, I accepted their quote which was pretty reasonable. Jorge was the lead on the team that came. They attempted to tape everything up and cover furniture etc but the taping wasn't very good. He ended up painting my wallls, some of my dishes, and the granite countertops. I was able to pick most of the flecks off the granite but I still have a 2 inch line of white paint on my black granite in one spot. Jorge did repaint the walls when he came back to install the cabinet doors. After it was all done I paid the invoice because I didn't really think they could do anything about the paint on the granite. Soon after I noticed a lot of chipping specifically on the drawers. I emailed to ask if I could get some touch up paint or at least the name of the paint so I could go get my own. Marnina replied that the drawers looked fine when they left the shop. This was not true because the drawers were painted at my house and never left. Only the cabinet doors left. She also said Kevin would contact me. He never did. I emailed again to ask for the paint color and got no response. I didn't even ask for them to come fix anything. Pretty disappointing.

Description of Work
Kitchen Cabinets

Category interior painters

Thanks for the review. The material was in your estimate from the beginning. It was white. If you would like some touch material we will be glad to give you some. As far as the touch up work goes and all the alleged errors in our part goes, I will agree that you never did tell us about that and we would gladly come take care of it for you, even after this review. We are human and do let some things slip through the cracks but never in purpose. Call us at the office and we can definitely set up a time to come. Also, before you take all this time to leave a review in your next contractor, take the time to tell him of your concerns and let him take care of it. We are just a small local business trying to do the right thing. The office number is 803-957-4567 or email at info at changemypaint.com

02/27/2018

Michael B.

A definite NO for this company. I've spent $200,000 in renovations over the last 15 years, and the owner, Kevin, is the worst person I have ever had to deal with. Rude, argumentative, after his initial shoddy work is questioned, like it's my fault, not his workers. His workers even argued with us when we questioned again, shoddy work. I have pics but cannot post. The customer should always be right, he does not have this work ethic. I expected a turn key, no hassle job, just do it right the first time, not rudeness or arguments. Language barrier with his workers. First 2 days, did NOT ventilate our house, and NEVER warned or notified us of the hazards, (our lungs are still irritated) or asked us to leave, look at the warning label on the Sherwin William paint he used. Sher-Wood-precat lacquer, low gloss white, lacquer 7556 crème. Here are the precautions in quotes: "Danger" "highly flammable liquid and vapor" "causes skin irritation" "causes serious eye irritation" "may cause respiratory irritation" "may cause drowsiness or dizziness" "may cause cancer" "causes damage to organs" "use explosion proof electrical, ventilating and lighting" "take precautionary measures against static discharge" "do not breathe vapor" "use only outdoors or in a well ventilated area" If inhaled: "remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing" "call poison control or physician if you feel unwell" Delayed effects from long term overexposure: "contains solvents which can cause permanent brain and nervous system damage" "for industrial use only" - "contains formaldehyde, a potential cancer hazard" "refer to SDS for additional information" Inadequate sealing off of work area. Paint dust particles were all over the living area of the house. Kitchen curtains never covered, paint particles on them, if they asked us to remove them we would have. House was a total mess. -Nail holes from hinges were not filled in before spraying, were filled in after with caulk. Can see nail holes and caulk smears on finish and finish does not match rest of cupboards, not the same sheen. Where they sanded and hand painted, is the different sheen. -Grout line on floor has paint and or caulk on it as result of poor tape job. -Kitchen doors do not meet as they did previously, with current concealed hinges. Large gaps. -Kitchen doors were not puttied/caulked before spray painting at shop. Can see crack lines intermittently on every door at seam. Where the detail wood work meets the main door. -Chips in paint, missed spots, poor tape job. -Damaged/marred ceramic tile by island. -Employee put on old hardware handle because he said the screws were too short. Get longer screw. Old hardware/handles are missing. I had to point this out to them, instead of them doing it correctly the first time. I just wanted them to remedy as best they could to get them the **** out of my house. I would have fired them after I saw their initial work, but my wife asked me not to. We did not want to micro-manage at all, but when we saw initially their work, we had to get on them to do it right. Conflict after conflict, and they made it seem like it's my fault. They said we were hard to deal with. Well all we asked for was a perfect job from the start, which he said he'd do. Yes, after arguing, things were adjusted, corrected, not perfect, but should not have got to this point. They were Brutal. Never again, and no recommendation, call me if you want to see pics.

Description of Work
Kitchen cupboards painted

Category interior painters

Thanks for the response. To the folks reading this I must state a few facts and tell you the truth. This couple was by far the worst customers I have had in 31 years. They would not let us do our job. All the pictures that are posted are from before the final prep and last coat. The cabinets are awesome. 2 months later we did their friends cabinets and the only request they had was that they wanted the same job on their cabinets as the [Member Name Removed]'s. I am sorry you feel this way Mr. [Member Name Removed] but you should be honest and forthcoming with the whole story. Just as you stated above, you wanted a "perfect" job and I think that's as close as you'll ever get when it comes to cabinet painting. Also the pic of the drywall where your old intercom was removed and Mrs. Baroweic patched? Why is that posted? More lies. Let me remind you. We didn't patch that or paint it. That is her perfect job and it's pretty shady for you to even post it. . I hope you all the best.

04/21/2017

David C.

I would expect this level of unprofessionalism from an employee who cared less about customer service, not the owner, Kevin. I scheduled a job quote and reviewed the work needed with Kevin. Kevin assured me they could handle the 3 rooms painted, sheet rock and trim repairs, deck repair and staining and they could also start the job within 3 weeks, which was fine with me. Kevin said he would get the quote to me in e-mail that night. Next day, no e-mail, no quote. The weekend goes by nothing. Finally on Thursday I called to inquire. The receptionist, who was nice, said she would contact Kevin for me because he did not give out his number. Next day still no call, so I called and spoke to the receptionist, who was nice, again. She informed me that Kevin had decided not to quote the job. That was fine , as a business owner you have that obligation if you can't handle the work. But common courtesy dictates you make a phone call to your customer and speak the truth. Otherwise you get reviews like this one. David C.

Description of Work
Interior painting, Exterior painting, trim and sheetrock repair, detached shed painting, deck repair and staining

Category decks,drywall,house painters,interior painters

Mr. [Member Name Removed], You were told when we decided not to take your job. Sorry you felt it necessary to rate my company when we never did any work for you. I did come and look at the work you wanted. Unfortunately for you I do not paint over rotten doors and trim that you wanted me to paint over. You had various "handyman" projects that you wanted and as the office manager told you we were not interested in the job, to which you replied, "does he think he can pick and choose his work?". Sorry I didn't think it would be a good fit for either of us. Maybe call the number on the shirt you were wearing at the time of the estimate since it was another painting company's shirt.

07/07/2016

Jonathan L.

It didn't go at all. First they didn't call me like they were supposed to in order to schedule a time to come paint the ceiling. That was last week. I finally got a call back after complaining about not hearing from them after 3 days of waiting. Got scheduled for 8:30 this morning which meant I had to take some time off work. They never showed. Called them and they answered right away and apologized. Rescheduled me for noon today. Again, never showed. Complete waste of my time. Supposedly short staffed for the day but that's not an excuse to not give me a phone call to at least let me know that they can't make it to the appointment. Not that I care at this point but they also said they would call me back 3 hours ago to let me know why no one showed up and I have yet to hear anything back.

Description of Work
They were supposed to paint part of my ceiling to cover up a water stain.

Category interior painters

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I have read your complaint. I have no record of your name or address in any capacity. Unfortunately anyone can post reviews on any company on Angie's List. From the description of the work you have described we may have referred you to someone else. Either way I am sorry you didn't have a good experience.

07/01/2014

Margaret L.

They were very easy to work with and did a great job! They had great attitudes and worked really hard. I would recommend them to anyone and plan on using them again in the future. Great company, great work!

Description of Work
They painted exterior windows, doors, trim, facial board, and soffit.

Category interior painters

Carolina Painting and Pressure Cleaning, Inc.

Founded 1987 • With Angi since June 2012

2.7

114 Bluefield Road

Lexington, SC 29073

Check, PayPal, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover