BlindsNmore

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2008

Carolina’s BlindsNmore is committed to providing you with the best quality window treatments at affordable prices and exceptional customer service. We bring the store to you so that we can help you choose the right blind, shade or plantation shutter for your home. When we arrive for your free in-home consultation, we bring over 24 years of experience and valuable knowledge that you can trust. BlindsNmore Offers: 20% to 50% off Blinds, Shades, and Shutters Retail Price (directly from the Manufacturer) Quantity Discounts- Lower prices for larger orders Most Products include Limited Lifetime Warranties Free Professional Measure and Estimate Insured Professional Installation (insured) Payment Options: Cash/Check/MC/Visa Estimated Delivery Times are: Blinds 1 to 2 weeks Shades 3 weeks and Shutters 6 to 8 weeks Customer Service Satisfaction: our priority is to provide a personalized, hassle free experience for our valued customers. Why choose BlindsNmore? With many years of experience and training , we are able to provide personalized service, similar to a decorator, but without the additional cost of one! We offer a wide variety of manufacturer’s products and assist you in choosing the best option to fit your needs, as well as your budget! Since warranties are only as good as the manufacturer that offers them, we choose to only do business with stable companies that have a consistent reputation for providing great quality and service. In the comfort of your own home, your free no-obligation estimate includes measurement and a personalized consultation without any pressure to buy! We have earned Angie’s List Service Award For four years in a row for the Columbia Area. We are Certified color consultants. A color consultant combines color psychology, current trends, demographic statistics, and color design theories to come up with a successful informed solution. Add to that mix the science of visual and physiological effects – how color affects the human body – and you have a big picture of how color consultation works....

Magruder Window Coverings, INC

Magruder Window Coverings, INC

Magruder Window Coverings specializes in Custom Window Treatments such as Blinds, Shades, Shutters and Draperies. We have an installations departments that will install window treatments from other companies including hanging of Artwork. We are a family owned business and have been servicing South Carolina for over 40 years. We provide Residential and Commercial services. FREE ESTIMATES!

08/04/2018

Debra is awesome. I had also met with the other major competitor in the area and no comparison. She was worlds better. Extremely helpful and professional. She genuinely cares about making sure you get the right product/look for your needs and the quality of the work. Great selection of fabrics and knowledge of what will work for you. Her daughter does a wonderful job with the installation. Very re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Curtains, Valances and Roman Shades

06/25/2018

Debra and her daughter did a fantastic job on all of our window treatments. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All of our window treatments.

05/15/2017

The Roman shades I selected cost a bit more than I was hoping to pay, but I have been very happy with them and have already received compliments. I look forward to working with BlindsNMore on future window treatment solutions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Debbie helped me decide the best choice for my windows for both aesthetic and practical purposes.

CATEGORY window treatments

We are so glad you are please. We are looking forward to working with you again.

05/03/2017

wonderful. Great to work with and they know their business. Quick service and quality product

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
verticals blinds for the whole house

CATEGORY window treatments

We thank you for the review and thank you for calling us again to do another house.

03/07/2017

I can't say enough good things about the company or Debra Sutherland. She was professional yet personal and never pushy. She cared about what I wanted and how I wanted it and she never once tried to steer me toward the more expensive choices. She was very knowledgeable about her product and told me what would and wouldn't work and why. Working with her was a pleasure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had all of the windows in our vacation home done by this company and then after being so pleased with the result, we had BlindsnMore do the windows in our full time house in NE Columbia.

CATEGORY interior designers,window treatments

We absolutely enjoyed working with you. I love it when we can give a house a wow look and yours definitely had it. Thank you again for using Blindsnmore and for such a wonderful review.

Plantation Shutters-Wood o& Poly Vinyl, Custom Drapery, Honey Comb Cell Shades, See through Solar Shades, 2" Blinds in Faux or Wood, Vertical and Panel Systems, Fashion Pleats and Romatic Roman shades.Standard control, Cordless and Mortorization. Top Brands

Mini blinds for residential. Cut & Fix other companies blinds.

Check, Visa, MasterCard