Andy On Call

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2007

4.3

Locally owned and operated franchise serving Lexington and Richland Counties since 2001. A+ BBB Rating...

The Velasquez Company

We are a local painting company offering a variety of services. In other words, you name it, we paint it. Our focus is to provide quality painting services with exceptional customer service. We'd love to hear what projects you have coming up so give us a call.

Offers by The Velasquez Company on Angi
Palmetto Ceramic Coatings LLC

Exterior Painting Company and authorized dealer of Rhino Shield in South Carolina. Rhino Shield is is an exterior ceramic coating product that is applied to the painted areas of your home. It looks like rich, fresh paint and has a 25 year Warranty against cracking, chipping and peeling.

Strokes of Excellence Painting

Strokes of Excellence Painting performs interior and exterior painting services, in addition to remodeling services. We believe in giving excellent customer service and assisting our customers in making the best decisions for their project. No job is too small and attention to the details is something our company values and takes pride in. Our team of craftsmen are dedicated to getting it right the first time and ensuring that our customers are satisfied with the quality of service they receive. We have years of experience and we guarantee that you will be completely satisfied.

02/23/2018

This was for our rental property; we live in another state. Explained the simple problems over the phone, asked for a plumber. The work took three visits and several weeks because they kept sending unqualified technicians (they sent electricians) who did not know how to properly complete the work. I don't think it's fair that even after describing the problem over the phone and asking specifically...

Description of Work
new supply valves under sink and fill valve & flapper on toilet

Category plumbing

07/23/2017

Wow I can't say enough about this company called at 8 they were there at 10 for estimate started job right away. Adam was polite professional and di a great job. I will be using them in the future

Description of Work
painting

Category house painters

10/19/2016

After discussing the replacement and repair of the piece of sheet rock he gave me, what seemed to be, a reasonable estimate ($265.00). Upon arriving to do the repair, he removed nothing, replaced nothing, and only put tape on my ceiling for the $265.00. I called and explained to him that the sheet rock that was up there was ultimately an incorrect thickness and reminded him that we had discussed i...

Description of Work
David arrived to give me an estimate on repairing and replacing a piece of sheet rock in my ceiling that was incorrectly repaired previously.

Category drywall

10/12/2016

Don't use these guys. They will charge you too much, do a bad job, and not want to correct the mess they make! Molding around the windows was OK. Blinds hung were Good. Charged me $125 to level the stove to the top of the counter (he only had to screw the adjustments on the stove - he didn't have to pick anything up to level it) The fireplace tile was TERRIBLE. He used glue to install the tile, wh...

Description of Work
Replaced Molding around the outside of two windows, Hung three blinds Leveled the stove height to top of counters Began installing the tile I had purchased on the fire place.

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,replacement windows

06/14/2016

Great prompt and professional service.

Description of Work
repaired screened patio porch and replaced the door

Category decks,deck cleaning

07/29/2015

I love the work that Rick does for us.

Description of Work
Always use this company for odd jobs. He painted the bathroom.

Category interior painter

06/09/2015

They show up right away when I need them! Rick is always the one that I work with. He calls me back within the hour, comes out for an estimate right away, and makes an appointment to do the work. It's easy and he does everything well.

Description of Work
I have used them for the last 3 years anytime I have had a handyman need, including fixing all of the items on the list when we first bought our house.

Category handyman service","plumber

05/21/2015

After the installer was gone, we noticed the doors aren't lined up. There is a small gap at the bottom, so the doors don't close completely. It is not air tight and when it rains it floods the track and into my kitchen. It has ruined a $3,000 kitchen floor. Complaining has got me nowhere and I think my email or phone number are blocked because I never got a response from them.

Description of Work
Contracted to replace 30 inch sliding glass patio doors. Made a mistake of hiring on price. I wish I would have hired Pella instead.

Category handyman service

05/20/2015

For the job he did, I thought if he had been more professional, he would have won. But it took him 2 days. I really wasn't comfortable with him.

Description of Work
He came and did some cleaning for me.

Category electrician","ceiling fan

04/14/2015

He had to take it down and rewire it and then rehang the fixture correctly. I had tried to change the light bulbs myself and ended up pulling the wires loose instead. He also cleaned the glass while he was up on the ladder.

Description of Work
He repaired my front entrance outdoor light fixture.

Category electrician","handyman service

Handymen, carpentry, remodeling kitchen & bath, painting, vinyl, drywall, ceramic tile, decks, maintenance & repair, plumbing, & electrical.

Appliance repair & landscaping.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover