A Mark Construction

With Angi since April 2011

General Remodeling

Hollywood Home Improvements LLC

We take care of all your remodeling needs!

Renovation Innovation

Hi my name is Mark Bracci, I am the owner and operator of Renovation Innovation,specializing in kitchen and bath renovations. Mostly tub shower conversions for handicap accessible components making it easier and safer for the customer. Design specialties in mosaic , back splashes and tile work. I've been in the renovation field for 35 years and can compete with the best. I take a lot of pride in my work paying attention to every detail , insuring the customer total satisfaction.Thank you for your interest!

Craftsmen Construction

We are a full-service residential construction and renovation company with over 25 years of experience. We specialize in Bathroom and Kitchen renovation, we also do tile, floor coverings, pre-finished hardwood floor installation, doors, windows, cabinets, vanities, decks, electrical, plumbing, painting and drywall. Founded in the Midlands in 2002, we can remodel or repair any part of your home. We offer a range of quality services that encompasses everything between your crawlspace and the roof top of your home. We also offer handyman services to help keep your property in tip top shape! I love the challenge of solving home issues small and large, exceeding customer expectations, and helping customers build equity in their properties. Also, I enjoy and take pride in seeing the end results of a job well done.

Offers by Craftsmen Construction  on Angi

04/22/2014

Description of Work

Category remodeling

04/27/2011

He said it would take three weeks to complete the job and it took three weeks exactly. He was the contractor and he came every single day to make sure everybody did their job that they were supposed to do. He just hired good people to work under him. He gave us an estimate and it came in under the estimate. As we got further and further done, we wanted some changes so he worked with us to do that....

Description of Work
We used A Mark Construction for a room addition; they added closets, did the carpeting, electric for a media room and extended our driveway in March 2010.

Category remodeling