Complete Home Services

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2008

Complete Home Services is a full service construction company offering quality work and fair prices....

Palmetto Ceramic Coatings LLC

Exterior Painting Company and authorized dealer of Rhino Shield in South Carolina. Rhino Shield is is an exterior ceramic coating product that is applied to the painted areas of your home. It looks like rich, fresh paint and has a 25 year Warranty against cracking, chipping and peeling.

IQ painting

IQ Painting, our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. Call today for a quote.

The Velasquez Company

We are a local painting company offering a variety of services. In other words, you name it, we paint it. Our focus is to provide quality painting services with exceptional customer service. We'd love to hear what projects you have coming up so give us a call.

Offers by The Velasquez Company on Angi

04/19/2016

The contractor they sent showed up when he was suppose to and was very nice. Unfortunately, his pressure washer broke a few minutes after he started washing the house. As a consequence, he wasn't able to finish the pressure washing. I asked him to not do the windows because I wanted the house washed before getting the windows done. I understand that things happen and the contractor was very apolog...

Description of Work
I arranged for Complete Home Services to do several things including pressure washing, windows, & gutter cleaning. The gutter cleaning was completed.

Category replacement windows

04/27/2011

The project went very well. Rob Betcher worked with us every step of the way. His team had constructed the building about 2 years earlier with the plan to return later for phase 2. The original project included the cement pad, support poles, truss & metal roof. Very nice; but no closed storage. Now having the plans solid on paper; we called Mr. Betcher again to get rolling on phase 2. We have had ...

Description of Work
Complete Home Services enclosed a portion of our open party shed for kitchen and storage. Walls, doors, windows & very nice stone work. Painting completed this phase of the project.

Category home remodeling

08/07/2008

He did a good job at a fair price. He had the work finished in the time frame he specified. I have no complaints about him. The workers were friendly and professional. I would use them again.

Description of Work
He is a general contractor. He remodeled my kitchen and did other things as well while he was here. This was the first time that I had used him and he did this work for me in October of 2007.

Category home remodeling

Remodeling, painting, roofing, electrical and plumbing, tile, concrete, retaining walls, and stone work.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa