Complete Home Services

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2008

Complete Home Services is a full service construction company offering quality work and fair prices....

R & R Services

Riley & Riley Services is a family owned business with a small crew which allows me the ability to pass low and affordable prices to customers. I have 15 years of experience with exterior and interior painting. Every job includes 100% customers satisfaction guaranteed.

Palmetto Ceramic Coatings LLC

Exterior Painting Company and authorized dealer of Rhino Shield in South Carolina. Rhino Shield is is an exterior ceramic coating product that is applied to the painted areas of your home. It looks like rich, fresh paint and has a 25 year Warranty against cracking, chipping and peeling.

Ronald Painting, LLC

You can count us to any painting project done for you. From one room to your whole house. Cabinets to new decks and fences. the Exterior of your home needing a paint refresh? no problem we got you! we can get just about any type of painting project around your home or apartment done!

04/19/2016

Cynthia C.

The contractor they sent showed up when he was suppose to and was very nice. Unfortunately, his pressure washer broke a few minutes after he started washing the house. As a consequence, he wasn't able to finish the pressure washing. I asked him to not do the windows because I wanted the house washed before getting the windows done. I understand that things happen and the contractor was very apologetic. I don't fault him. What really bothers me is that despite repeated attempts to contact Complete Home Services, they haven't responded or tried to make arrangements to complete the work they agreed to.

Description of Work
I arranged for Complete Home Services to do several things including pressure washing, windows, & gutter cleaning. The gutter cleaning was completed.

Category replacement windows

04/27/2011

G O V.

The project went very well. Rob Betcher worked with us every step of the way. His team had constructed the building about 2 years earlier with the plan to return later for phase 2. The original project included the cement pad, support poles, truss & metal roof. Very nice; but no closed storage. Now having the plans solid on paper; we called Mr. Betcher again to get rolling on phase 2. We have had several great comments on the quality of work and the progress made in a short time. We did slow him down a bit choosing the paint colors to perfectly compliment the stone work that he installed. He and his team are nice to work with and take pride in quality craftmanship. We would recommend Complete Home Services for small and large projects.

Description of Work
Complete Home Services enclosed a portion of our open party shed for kitchen and storage. Walls, doors, windows & very nice stone work. Painting completed this phase of the project.

Category home remodeling

08/07/2008

Dina P.

He did a good job at a fair price. He had the work finished in the time frame he specified. I have no complaints about him. The workers were friendly and professional. I would use them again.

Description of Work
He is a general contractor. He remodeled my kitchen and did other things as well while he was here. This was the first time that I had used him and he did this work for me in October of 2007.

Category home remodeling

Remodeling, painting, roofing, electrical and plumbing, tile, concrete, retaining walls, and stone work.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa