B & B Landscaping

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2017

B&B Landscaping is a Full Service Company, We offer the following services Tree Service, Stump Grinding Complete Landscaping, Grading, Land Clearing,Hauling Hardscapes, and Driveways. We provide Quality Service on every Job!...

L Walton Enterprises LLC

Jupiter Services Corp

Pioneers of innovation for what our world need for today and generations to come. Dedicated to satisfy every customer with the quality they expect. Within the schedule they desire. All while maintaining excellent Safety culture. Our team serves a wide range of customers, that impact our daily live of the world we share. With 30+ years of Electrical experience we complete each project from design to build. Offering quality on time work. With Safety of client and employees as our 1st priority. We offer a full service Landscaping & Lawn maintenance .Landscape construction including stone installation, fences, retaining walls , waterfalls and sprinkler systems. We also provide maintenance plans to cover you landscape through all seasons.

Wine's Landscape and Construction

We are a small Construction and Landscape company that offers a wide array of services. We do full home remodels, and additions, home maintenance, patios, decks, fence construction, light drywall work, drainage, siding, gutters, windows and doors and small handyman repair services as well. Our Landscaping services include full Landscape design, Construction and Installation, as well as Maintenance and Gardening to keep it looking great year round. We are a small growing company. You will be working directly with the owner of the company, so you can be sure that your are taken care of correctly. Phillip moved to illinois in 2016 and started his business. He has been doing landscaping since 2000 and has his degree in Horticulture and in business. His construction experience is various from growing up on a farm, where his family together, build their own home, to working for other companies on various projects, to flipping properties. We are eager to help you with your design, new build, remodel, landscape or maintenance projects that you need help with.

02/01/2021

Davie M.

It was a joy to see top quality work been done. They did an excellent job. They clean up everything and there was no tree limbs left laying around.

Description of Work
I needed 5 trees removed and stumps grinding.

Category concrete driveways,tree service

02/01/2021

Davie M.

Excellent job. The gravel was spread out so neat. I was thoroughly pleased with all that they did. I will call them for all my landscaping maintenance.

Description of Work
Needed a gravel driveway on the side of my house so I could park my trailer.

Category concrete driveways,pavers, gravel

07/12/2020

Patricia W.

I needed trees to be removed and trimmed, received a quote and waited for them to come and do the work. Finally, I was able to talk to them and was told they come on a Tuesday to do the work. I opened the area up and they never showed up or called. I tried to call them at least 20 times and they never answered and the voicemail box was full. Totally unreliable outfit and thanks to these clowns I had stuff stolen from my back yard.

Description of Work
I needed trees to be removed and trimmed.

Category tree service

I'm sorry Mrs.Wilmont for you loss I did return your call and left you a voicemail stating our schedule was pushed back due to weather issues. I don't feel that this completely fair considering the job we were planning to due for you and how you wanted me to cut my price very drastically. Soory this didn't work Best Regards B&B Landscaping

06/17/2020

Ken K.

will and hid crew did a first class job.

Description of Work
3 trees cut down and removed

Category concrete driveways

06/02/2020

James F.

It went very well. Mr. Brown was professional, punctual and detailed with his communication of the job. His team took care not to damage the property (house, fence or yard) as the worked on the extensive cutting and removal. I definitely recommend and will use his service for other lawn care needs. I've already planned other landscaping services with his company.

Description of Work
30 Foot Pine Tree Removal, Other Trees Pruning & Shrubbery Removal

Category tree service

Thank you for your Business, It was a pleasure doing business with you.

02/27/2020

Ricardo P.

Cutting the trees part was good, hard workers cut 7 trees in 6 hours. However, housekeeping was bad, they left a big tree cut in 3 pieces in my yard and also their machines messed up soil on my whole back yard and they should fix that. I called owner 5 times and he never returned phone calls. In order to help him I got another neighbor to give him a job to cut other trees, but not even for helping him, he returned my calls.

Description of Work
Cut trees and remove them

Category tree service

I would like to Apologize for the oversight of Cutting the log into firewood vs the 3 3ft pieces. 2nd The conditions were extremely wet we placed Grass Seed and Wheat Straw down at the Entrance. My crew trimmed a some extra Shrubs as a Courtesy, Again I Apologize for any Inconvenience Kind Regards Will Brown

12/26/2019

Joseph J.

It was been fine. Their communication and willingness were great. They did what was needed to be done.

Description of Work
They did a grading work. They planted plants.

Category landscaping

Corey P.

The service was great. They are the main guys I go to whenever I need these kind of services. Their punctuality was good. I can rely on them on getting things done in a timely manner. They always do a great job.

Description of Work
They did landscaping and tree service.

Category landscaping,tree service

Jeff T.

Excellent. They did it on time. They were reasonably priced.

Description of Work
They did tree removal.

Garret M.

It went well. They did everything we needed them to do.

Description of Work
They did a gravel driveway.

Category concrete driveways

We are a Full Service Company we offer Tree Removal, Stump Grinding, Grading, LandClearing, Complete Landscaping Hauling,Hardscapes,

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing