MILES HEATING & AIR COND

Founded 1952 • With Angi since August 2010

WE HAVE TWO SERVICE MEN....

We offer quality and affordable HVAC services.

We offer a wide range of services that help bring your home up to the new standards for energy efficiency and what you are looking for. We service all brands and can have you up and running with a new system in one day, in most situations. We are now offering great coupons and opportunities with our company so check them out today and give us a chance to show what we can do!

Hill Plumbing's service technicians are qualified to perform a wide variety of plumbing repairs and installations to satisfy you’re every plumbing need. We offer same-day service when requested, when calls are placed before 12:00pm. All emergency calls day or night, holidays or weekends are guaranteed to be addressed quickly as humanly possible. We also provide both senior citizen and military personnel discounts. In addition, Hill Plumbing is offering special discounts to the men and women who serve our community. We are now offering special pricing to law enforcement officers, fire fighters as well as the teachers who educate our children.

07/18/2013

I had known of this company and they are really good. If the insurance was paying for the job they would be my first choice because I know the service is good. They have a top quality service, but he is too expensive for me at this time.

Description of Work
I had him come over for an estimate and he came over and looked at my heating and cooling unit. I am dealing with my insurance company and they are not paying for this unit. I have never had a claim and they will not pay for this. I have to pay for this unit service out of my pocket and I believe this company is a little too expensive for me.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac