Tri-County Roofing Inc

Founded 1973 • With Angi since September 2007

780 College Park Rd

Ladson, SC 29456

We are the "Low Country's" premiere, full service roofing company. We are proud to announce that in Oct 2013 we completed our 40,000th roofing project. We are family owned and operated since opening in 1973. We are a Master Elite Roofing Contractor and Recipient of the GAF Presidents Club award. We specialize in residential and commercial roofing. We handle new construction, re-roofing and repairs. Our products and services include, but are not limited to the following, Shingle Roofing, Metal Roofing, Slate Roofing, Flat Roofing, Siding, Doors & Windows, Waterproofing (Roof and deck) Additional Contact name - Travis Hawkins. Additional Email - travis@tricountyroofingsc.com. Award winning....

03/17/2021

Joseph M.

very professional, much better job than the last time I had to re-roof with another company. They found some issues with improper work from prior roofer 17 years ago.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Thank you so much for your kind review. We take strides daily in an effort to provide you and all of our customers the best possible experience.

06/01/2020

Barbara H.

Tri-County Roofing threw all debris off the roof it hit my walls leaving black tar marks, dusk and dings to my home. It looked like a war zone with 8 to 10 feet of debris surrounding my home they promised 12/20/2019 to return after the New Years to complete clean up and I promised to release the balance once they finished. The damages cost $17,455 to correct they should correct said damages or change their 1/6/2020 invoice of $20,883.01 invoice to $3,428.01 so I can release said balance. Tri-County Roofing failed /refused to file an insurance claim for said damages not provide me with their insurance declaration page, instead filed a Les Pendens, then agreed to try to allow time to work out a settlement to avoid litigation. They visited my home a second time due to the new roof leaking and told me if it leaks again they will not be back because they sent someone out their to stop leaks once. They would paint one of two leaking ceilings it I gave them the paint and left and filled a Summons, Mechanics Lien and Foreclosure action that day to gain ownership of my home If I don't release the balance without them correcting said damages to my home. He also wanted 18 % interest and attorney fees for damaging my home or take $1,000 toward said damages and release the balance.

Description of Work
A new roof

11/04/2019

John G.

They missed dormer areas and removed copper without permission and never finished flashing

Description of Work
Asphalt shingle replacement

09/10/2019

Kelly Q.

Butch with Tri County Roofing inspected our roof and made repairs. He gave us an honest and accurate report as to the condition of our roof. I really like that he took pictures of the roof and showed us the areas of concern. I will definitely use Tri County Roofing again for our roofing needs.

Description of Work
Roof Inspection and Roof Repair

03/27/2018

woodrow B.

good, except for callback for kick-out flashing required by lender

Description of Work
re-roofing

01/30/2018

Tim B.

It was an amazing experience. They brought a large crew of workers who remove all the old shingles down to the bare wood. They replaced 8 sheets of plywood on the roof and had the entire new roof installed THE SAME DAY. I was really impressed!!!

Description of Work
Entire roof replacement with shingles

11/01/2017

Edward R.

After the estimate, they came back to me and said the rotted soffit was more extensive and we agreed to an additional $450 to fix it all. After they spent an afternoon working I came to check out what was done and I didn't think they had finished. When they didn't come back or call me, I called their office and then the roofer I met with. Left messages but no one got back to me. Until they wanted to get paid. I emailed them about the lack of customer service and got no response. They threatened me with a lien on my property if I didn't pay up. We settled on a $150 discount.

Description of Work
Purchase a house to fix and flip. Per the inspection report, there were a few minor roof repairs needed and rotted soffit and facia that needed replacement.

10/24/2017

Mary C.

Excellent! They were extremely professional, with the right tools and ladders. Matthew and Victor arrived on time and were able to complete the work fairly quickly. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
We had roof damage from the recent Irma storm. Matthew and Victor repaired what we knew was damaged as well as gave the roof a thorough going over and fixed some issues we had not noticed as well as did some fixes on things that could be issues shortly if not patched.

09/07/2017

John G.

Specific directions were given on flashing chimney and dormers. This is historic structure. They sent crew over without giving directions that ripped out all copper flashing. Matthew Clark then called to inform me they couldn't save the copper and I would have to pay extra for them to re-flash. I didn't agree so they replaced some old flashing and added new where it was too torn up. He should have called before if there was a problem. Not after. Then he left it and finished the roofing except for one for dormer that he forgot to add to the overall price. Then he sent this bull dog guy named Shannon over to twist my arm into paying. Bottom line was they would send someone over to mortar in the flashing and have been giving me run around ever since. Total nightmare

Description of Work
House reroof

08/16/2017

karen N.

Aweful! We had to take them to court.

Description of Work
We signed a contract to have them put a new metal roof on our new house. We had to sue them after the fact and we won!

Thank you for sharing you thoughts. While negative feedback is painful, it also provides us the opportunity to grow. For your privacy we choose not to discuss the details your lawsuit and how our company was involved. Based on the feedback you provided during one of our meetings, however, we understand that we were the only company of the multiple ones involved that responded to your calls and attempted to identify and resolve the issues over the two year period. We trust that this proves our desire to provide excellent customer experience and a quality product for each of our clients. We wish you the very best in the future.

Artwork Masonry Construction

Additional Address: 4535 Wesley Road, P.O. Box 105

The Gutter Gorilla

The Gutter Gorilla, strives to give top end customer service at a middle end price, treating each of our customers kindly, professionally, and with the best materials and products available from the first phone call to the final walk through when the work is completed. Ask us why, why we install what we do, why we install the way we do! Call today! The Gutter Gorilla offers seamless gutters, leaf guards, Impact and non-impact Replacement Windows to Charleston tri-county and along the coast extending to our location in Myrtle/North Myrtle Beach. We are the Coastal South Carolina gutter company.

Offers by The Gutter Gorilla on Angi
    Elevated Paint & Design

We are a residential paint and design company based in Charleston. Elevated Paint and Design offers exterior painting, interior painting, drywall repair, home cleaning, and interior design. Our crew is filled with compassionate, well trained employees ready to attended to your needs like family. We utilize high quality products and techniques to elevate the appeal of your home.

Offers by Elevated Paint & Design on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available
    250.00

Residential & commercial roofing, metal, slate, shingles, flat, siding & gutters, skylights, gutters, window repairs.

Structural Repairs.