Powell Roofing LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 05/16/2017

2047 Cripplecreek Drive

Ladson, SC 29456

At Powell Roofing, our staff has a combined 50 years of experience delivering unsurpassed roofing services in Charleston, SC and the surrounding areas. We are locally owned and operated and as a trusted, local roofing company, you can rely on us for outstanding workmanship offered at affordable prices. We are completely dedicated to ensuring that you will love the new look of your home and we stand behind our work offering 10 year warranties on all work and up to 50 years upon request! We specialize in all aspects of the roofing industry as wells as windows, siding & painting. Please call us today for a free estimate!...

roofing (74)chimney cap repair (5)window replacement (5)siding companies (5)skylight installation (3)

01/05/2021

Powell Roofing gave us a lower estimate and offered more in the way of a warranty than the other estimates we received. They used the best materials and did an absolutely first rate job in 2 days. The roofers were very experienced, polite and were careful to clean up the area. We would recommend them to family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete replacement of the Roof with a metal roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2020

12/08/2020

A Mr. McKenzie came out and gave me an estimate, which was the best one that I received he was very proficient and the company was busy, but I was not in a rush, just needed to get a new roof for my insurance company. All of the reviews that I read about Powell and the work that I would see on homes around the area that they had done made me decide to go with Powell Roofing. I was very please with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
18 year old wind and hail damaged roof on a mobile home.

CATEGORY roofing,chimney caps,alternative medicine

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2020

11/02/2020

James and his crew did a phenomenal job on my roof. They were fast, efficient, and customer service was outstanding. I went to work early in the morning and when I came home I had a new roof. I was amazed at how beautiful my roof is. James is knowledgeable and helped me select the best material for my roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2021

10/30/2020

Very wonderful experience. Guys came out and inspected for leak and found that builder while installing shingles left holes in roof uncaulked. Repairs were made on the spot and very please!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing inspection for leak

CATEGORY roofing,alternative medicine

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

10/28/2020

Very knowledgeable in the work needing to be done. Excellent work and craftsmanship!! Work done in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

10/23/2020

We are a third party vendor called Project Map It. We have been working with Powell Roofing since July 2020. They are a great company to work with. James, Jennifer and their team are tremendous! They have amazing communication skills and give you the upmost respect. If you are in or near Ladson, South Carolina, please give them a call!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are a third party vendor.

CATEGORY alternative medicine

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

10/17/2020

Exceptional removal of old roof, repaired bad area in roof, installed new roof per strict hurricane area roofing code, left area clean, and the roof looks great. The roofing crew was very professional and polite. The best roofing company I have ever used. Good pricing too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire roof replaced with new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

08/07/2020

The work was fine with them and they were easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof on 2 story home in Hamlets looking for 3 or 4 estimates.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

05/04/2020

We are 100% satisfied Thank you Powell Roofing for your professionalism We are thrilled with our new roof and would def recommend Powell roofing to our friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof for home

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

04/28/2020

Powell Roofing was everything promised and more. Professional, very timely, and a breeze to work with. Workmanship was excellent and staff gets an excellent too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new roof.

CATEGORY roofing,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

We appreciate your business and you taking the time to leave us a review. please keep us in mind for all of your roofing, windows and siding needs. James Powell owner Powell Roofing

We specialize in all areas of roofing, Windows, Siding & Painting