Powell Roofing LLC

SC
South Carolina: General

2047 Cripplecreek Drive

Ladson, SC 29456

At Powell Roofing, our staff has a combined 50 years of experience delivering unsurpassed roofing services in Charleston, SC and the surrounding areas. We are locally owned and operated and as a trusted, local roofing company, you can rely on us for outstanding workmanship offered at affordable prices. We are completely dedicated to ensuring that you will love the new look of your home and we stand behind our work offering 10 year warranties on all work and up to 50 years upon request! We specialize in all aspects of the roofing industry as wells as windows, siding & painting. Please call us today for a free estimate!...

roofing (80)window replacement (8)chimney cap repair (6)siding companies (6)skylight installation (4)

06/11/2021

After receiving 3 bids, I chose Powell Roofing based on the fact there were no caveats in the contract. Richard explained to me in great detail exactly what work would be performed based on what I wanted done. The crew showed up each morning & by 8am were hard at work. In less than 3 work days the job was done to perfection & the job site cleaned up, even with the daily rain delays. My wife & I we...

Description of Work
Remove & replace shingle roof & remove & replace vinyl soffit & aluminum fascia

Category picture framing,roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 06/11/2021

Review for Powell Roofing LLC - 2047 Cripplecreek Drive, Ladson, SC - 39366925

06/09/2021

very professional & quality workmanship

Description of Work
new roof, new aluminum fascia and vinyl soffit and new gutters

Category roofing,chimney caps

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

06/07/2021

Great, After several companies came out I had excuses why it could not be done or blow me out with the cost . Mr Powell came out , looked my patio over and said not a problem . Gave me a great price and did what he said . Great job !

Description of Work
replacement windows

Category remodeling,roofing,replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Review for Powell Roofing LLC - 2047 Cripplecreek Drive, Ladson, SC - 39360669

06/07/2021

Absolutely amazing! Powell Roofing does qualify work, they are dependable, honest and their crew was friendly and very efficient! The roof is absolutely gorgeous! Recommend them 100% A plus!

Description of Work
new roof8

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

06/07/2021

Just as planned! James and his crew are very professional and did exactly as they said they would. Job site cleaned after installation and everything looks great!

Description of Work
replacement windows and roof!

Category remodeling,roofing,replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

Review for Powell Roofing LLC - 2047 Cripplecreek Drive, Ladson, SC - 39360469

We appreciate you taking the time out your busy schedule to leave us a review. thanks!

06/07/2021

The windows and siding were replaced in a timely manner, despite some pop up storms. I would highly recommend using them for your roofing, window or siding needs. From start to finish, they were professional and attentive to me, their customer. I know I will be using them again when it is time to replace my roof.

Description of Work
window and siding replacement

Category remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

Review for Powell Roofing LLC - 2047 Cripplecreek Drive, Ladson, SC - 39362049

01/05/2021

Powell Roofing gave us a lower estimate and offered more in the way of a warranty than the other estimates we received. They used the best materials and did an absolutely first rate job in 2 days. The roofers were very experienced, polite and were careful to clean up the area. We would recommend them to family and friends.

Description of Work
Complete replacement of the Roof with a metal roof

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

12/08/2020

A Mr. McKenzie came out and gave me an estimate, which was the best one that I received he was very proficient and the company was busy, but I was not in a rush, just needed to get a new roof for my insurance company. All of the reviews that I read about Powell and the work that I would see on homes around the area that they had done made me decide to go with Powell Roofing. I was very please with...

Description of Work
18 year old wind and hail damaged roof on a mobile home.

Category roofing,chimney caps,alternative medicine

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

11/02/2020

James and his crew did a phenomenal job on my roof. They were fast, efficient, and customer service was outstanding. I went to work early in the morning and when I came home I had a new roof. I was amazed at how beautiful my roof is. James is knowledgeable and helped me select the best material for my roof.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

10/30/2020

Very wonderful experience. Guys came out and inspected for leak and found that builder while installing shingles left holes in roof uncaulked. Repairs were made on the spot and very please!

Description of Work
Roofing inspection for leak

Category roofing,alternative medicine