Fresh Cut Landscaping and Design, LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since July 2016

Fresh Cut Landscaping and Design is a family owned business. We strive to listen to each and every client to achieve the best manicured lawn on the street . In addition to manicuring your lawn we also install grass, mulch, planting trees, bushes, flowering plants and the BEST yard clean ups. Also when necessary we trim bushes and trees and we do that on a rotating schedule throughout the year so your yard looks great throughout the year. Please call Fresh Cut Landscaping and Design and we look forward to working with you. Have a green day....

Lowcountry Lawn & Landscape LLC

Owner operated. Uses subs for labor. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email.

Gregory's Lawn Care LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Lawn & Yard Maintenance servcies, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Dee's Landscaping

Hello, I'm 28 years of age. I've been landscaping for the past 6 years and have worked for many different companies and now is the time to begin my own. I enjoy my job and would love to start my own legacy to support my family and myself. I am ready to get to work and hoping for a chance.

07/11/2020

My husband contacted him by phone and was impressed. Unfortunately he said he doesn’t work in our area. Very disappointed that this business is listed as servicing our area.

Description of Work
Lawn care maintenance

Category landscaping

It’s Terrible that Angie’s List will not allow me to only list the areas I want to be in. I have to go by what they list and I get so many jobs that are so far away that I would never get any work done because I would spend so many hours on the road doing estimates. I am seriously thinking of buying out of Angie’s List and taking the loss.

03/20/2020

This is the best lawn service I have ever had. Eddie is exceptionally conscientious and always leaves my yard looking the absolute very best. This will be his 3rd season at my house and I just hope he doesn't move or retire. Very reasonable and competitive pricing, too!

Description of Work
Regular seasonal lawn maintenance (mowing, trimming & edging). Also, annual pruning of trees and scrubs.

Category lawn service

Thank you very much for a great review.

03/20/2020

It goes very well. We have an agreed upon schedule and Eddie gives a heads up reminder the day before he comes.

Description of Work
Lawn mowing and cleanup

06/11/2018

Excellent in every way. Performed the job exactly as I wanted and expected. Just hope he never retires.

Description of Work
Lawn trimming, edging, & cutting

08/28/2017

services were as promised. Plan to use again.

Description of Work
lawn cut, edge, weed eat

Landscaping, plants, shrubs