Able Appliance, LLC

3.6

Founded 2015 • With Angi since July 2017

Ladson, SC 29456

We are a family owned and operated appliance repair company serving the low country. We specialize in all makes and models and have been in business since 2015. We pride ourselves on next day service, reasonable and competitive pricing, professional, uniformed technicians, marked work vans and amazing office staff....

3.7

2.4

3.8

2.5

3.8

appliance repair (5)small appliance repair (1)

12/01/2020

Repairman came out. I made the mistake of telling him right away that we shopped the prior weekend and a man at Lowes suggested it was the freezer seal. He immediately opened the freezer door and said that it was the seal. He said the ticking noise we were hearing was our ice maker and it needed to be replaced also. It was full of ice so I told him that we were not replacing the ice maker until it...

Description of Work
Fridge freezer was icing up around the door in the back of the freezer.

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

[Member Name Removed], There is not one test to perform on a fridge to see what is causing a problem. You pointed out the tear in the freezer and fresh food section door gaskets and yes, that can cause the minimal amount of ice build up you were experiencing in the freezer because it allows warm air in. Your unit does not have a defrost timer. Defrost on that unit is controlled by a board not a ti...

04/02/2020

Perfect and courteous. They worked very fast and nice.

Description of Work
They repaired my dryer.

Work Completed On 03/19/2020

Thank you! Just let us know if we can do anything else.

03/23/2020

Technician called about 20 minutes before he arrived. When he showed up, he Was very knowledgeable and helpful. Quoted us a price and we agreed to have him repair it. He got the job done fast and at a reasonable price. The girls at the office are very helpful and super nice. Thank you able appliance. My refrigerator is now cooling again!

Description of Work
Refrigerator was not cooling

Work Completed On 03/20/2020

Thank you!

03/17/2020

I had an issue where my microwave's magnetron was arcing (sparking) and making a very unpleasant sound. I called Able Appliance and, and for $90, they sent a technician who told me that the magnetron and the high voltage power source would have to be replaced. It would be a $778.62 repair and I had to pay up front. I asked the technician if it was worth it (rather than buying a new microwave) and ...

Description of Work
Microwave repair

Category small appliance repair

Cost $778.62

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

I am sorry to hear you had an unsatisfactory experience. Please call our office to discuss and resolve the issue. (843)424-5297. UPDATE: [Member Name Removed], Thank you for speaking with me and I am glad we were able to communicate and come to a resolution. If we can help you with anything else, please do not hesitate to call. Thank you, Lisa

03/09/2020

I highly recommend them. They were extremely thorough. They have a very well price. They were good people. I trusted them in my house. They were very competent. They have a reasonable price.

Description of Work
They repaired a gas stove for me. They repaired a dryer, washer, and dishwasher.

Work Completed On 11/09/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the nice review!

07/19/2017

They did a good job for me. The guy seemed to know what he was talking about. He was presentable and professional. He was prompt and came when he said. I didn't have any waiting around. They quoted almost $300 to replace the broken part.

Description of Work
They determined what was wrong with my refrigerator.

Thank you!

We provide repairs and installation services for major household appliances.

We do not sell appliances

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check