Ace Maintenance & Repair

Founded 2012 • With Angi since November 2014

Awards & Badges

116 Hill Dr

Johnston, SC 29832

We are Ace Maintenance and Repair. We are a family-owned and -operated appliance repair service company that works on all major appliances and appliance brands, including Samsung appliances. Only $70.00 diagnostic fee. If a household appliance stops working or starts malfunctioning, there is no need to worry. Just call Ace Maintenance and Repair. We can come over and do the necessary repairs, replacing parts whenever necessary....

appliance repair (33)

11/04/2020

Took 4 visits to fix problem but it did get fixed and I wasn't charged except for 1st so that was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer was not drying

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2020

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed] for the review. Sometimes it does take several times to figure things out but I am glad we were able to fix it. We would love for you to call us in the future if you have any more problems. Thanks, Laura

09/25/2020

The tech was knowledgeable courteous and completed the job within a reasonable amount of time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPLACED DEFROST SENSOR

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed].

07/08/2020

Jeff spoke with me in the morning after I requested service the previous evening (late). Told him about our dryer, not heating. He requested a text photo of the model number/SN on the sticker inside the dryer. I contacted him the following morning via text, he texted back that he had the repair part and would be at my home within the hour. He arrived and work was completed within 30 minutes----new...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Samsung dryer stopped heating.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for the great comments and rating. We appreciate your business. Call us anytime you have a problem. Thanks Jeff

03/30/2020

Really great. Cale was prompt and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired burner on stove

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

06/01/2019

Great! Cale was on time, quick, and professional. He ended up replacing my ice maker. When it stopped working weeks later, he was ready to come back out. But he asked me to change the water filter, sent me a photo of it and told me where to buy one. I did, and my ice maker is working well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ice maker repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

Thank you so much for your review. [Member Name Removed]

05/23/2019

Around six months after the warranty expired, the ice maker on our samsung refrigerator began to jam. It would do this about once a week every week. After a few months we stopped using the ice maker, switching to ice cube trays. We researched the problem and found a Technical Service Bulletin from Samsung describing how to repair this. The repair involves several steps including replacing the ice ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired the ice maker on our Samsung Refrigerator.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2019

We sure do appreciate the review.

03/29/2019

I was very pleased with the service. Cale came on a Thursday and had to come back on Friday with assistance since the evaluation was a two man job. He spent the time necessary to ensure he found the problem. After determining that the problem may be under warranty, Cale simply charged the service call fee and allowed me to follow up with the warranty. If it turns out that it is not under warranty,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluate Samsung washer agitation during wash but drum not turning during spin.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the opportunity to work with you and thanks for the great review. Thanks, Cale

11/27/2018

The service was thorough and professional. Interaction was courteous and personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washer/Dryer service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2018

Thank you very much for your review.

10/06/2018

Tech said it was bearing gone bad. He said, based on the age of the washer, six years old, and cost of replacement part, >$300, plus labor cost, he would not recommend repairing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check washing machine for noise it was making.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

07/27/2018

The technition said that the washer needed a part that was no longer being made. He added that it was just a matter of time before the matching dryer failed. We only paid for a service call to the nice young man who came to see us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluate whether a Bosh washing machine was practicable to repair. Turned out it was not.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2018

Appliance Repairs- Washing Machine, Refrigerator, & Dryer.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check