Custom Carolina Construction LLC

SC
South Carolina: General

233 Hoggard Ln. Unit B

Johns Island, SC 29455

Custom Carolina Construction LLC. started as custom home builders, specializing in high end custom interior trim. Over the years as work came to a drastic halt, we have opened doors to all aspects of building. From the smallest repair jobs, to completing an entire custom home. No job to small, or to large. We're here for all your everyday home maintenance needs....

woodworking (24)decks & porches (14)interior painting (9)door installation (8)house painting (7)home remodeling (6)siding companies (6)window replacement (5)fence company (5)general contractors (5)home builder (4)roofing (4)

06/23/2020

Carson and his Crew were amazing! Renovations can be a very stressful time but he made it seamless just like his work! Everything he did to our home is beautiful and we can’t wait to hire him for our next project:-) He is a person of his word and shows up on time as promised! We highly recommend him for any of your home projects!

Description of Work
Wall removal, wall placed, pocket door placed, popcorn removal w/ ceiling finished, new dry wall placed, and bathroom trim placed.

Category contractors,picture framing,remodeling,home builders,woodworking,architect,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

03/24/2020

All work was completed as agreed and according to schedule. Carson's skill was reflected in the quality & workmanship of each finished project. He does superb work! Can't say cost didn't matter, but my primary interest was the quality of work...Carson delivered in both areas! There were not any surprises/hidden cost. I strongly recommend Custom Carolina Construction for home improvement projects.....

Description of Work
-Removed French doors leading to sunporch and replaced with sliding doors -Lowered kitchen counter, which provides additional eating and work space -installed shiplapping -installed crown molding and chair railing

Category countertops,woodworking,doors

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

01/06/2020

Carson and his crew did an excellent and very thorough job. The work took longer than anticipated, but that was primarily due to the customizations required because of the non-standard way many of the original windows were installed. The new windows look great and we have already noticed that the house seems warmer during this cooler winter weather.

Description of Work
Complete replacement of most of our home's windows

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 01/06/2020

12/08/2019

It went real well. His work was very professional and he and all workers were very respectful and polite. A pleasure to work with and definitely would use his services again.

Description of Work
Repair deck

Category decks,picture framing,remodeling,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 12/05/2019

Review for Custom Carolina Construction LLC - 233 Hoggard Ln. Unit B, Johns Island, SC - 38274860

10/21/2019

Carson is a wonderful carpenter and very professional. He's careful and exacting in his work, and always kept me informed on the schedule. Once he started the job he worked until it was done which I really appreciate. He also had great ideas and was adaptable to my plans. I highly recommend him for any project.

Description of Work
Carson rebuilt my deck from scratch using Brazilian ipe wood and galvanized fence rails.

Category decks

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

10/03/2019

Amazing! Highly recommend! Such beautiful craftsmanship.

Description of Work
Custom outdoor kitchen/ bar

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 05/01/2019

Review for Custom Carolina Construction LLC - 233 Hoggard Ln. Unit B, Johns Island, SC - 38159971

06/22/2019

Carson exceeded our expectations and was very friendly and professional. He was great in staying in communication with us throughout the whole project going over every detail along the way. Which made us feel very comfortable and those are qualities that are hard to find. The project went very smooth it went a little over the timeframe expected but the final product was well worth it. We most defi...

Description of Work
My wife and I were in desperate need of a bigger bathroom. It was very cramped and it was time to treat ourselves. Carson doubled the size of are bathroom allowing us to have a bigger shower and even a large bathtub put in. Plus he surprised us with adding enough Room to have a his and hers double sink. Carson performed a miracle for us. Now we have double the room with a luxury feel.

Category home remodeling

06/03/2019

Very professional, work looks great. Work performed as described with attention to detail. Will hire again

Description of Work
Pergola and ceiling coverings

Category decks,picture framing,remodeling,siding,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 05/21/2019

05/30/2019

Carson was great to deal with from start to finish. I’ve come back to Angies List to leave a review because I found him on this site and wanted to share my experience with you so you can benefit from my high recommendation like I did from the other reviews. I thought his price was very fair (lower than others I got) and not only did he quite the job but he and a helper did the work. This wasn’t a ...

Description of Work
Remove 14’ load bearing interior wall

Category picture framing,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/30/2019

04/28/2019

I have remodeled 5 homes and built one. With all my experience with contractors and subcontractors, I have never found one as reliable as Carson. He has helped my family with repairing older beach homes for the last three years. We have hired Carson to do a lot of jobs. He has completed all of them in a timely manner, using salt water resistant materials that will stand the test of time, and the e...

Description of Work
Wood work on support beam under our beach house, other small wood repairs and paint

Category decks,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/14/2018

Framing. Trim. Siding. Stairs. Mantles. Hardwood flooring. Cabinets. Decks. Porches. Renovations. Additions. Wood fencing. Sheds. Storage buildings. Doors. Window installation. Ceilings. Awnings. Closets. Shutters. Screen repair.