BRIGGS DIRT WORKS LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2007

COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. FREE QUOTE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. MAY CONTACT BY EMAIL. ...

A&B Tree Service

A&B Tree Service LLC specializes in all of your tree service needs. We understand our prices are competitive and our main focus is to provide you with honesty and excellence. We range from working with dangerous trees to basic trim. Stump grinding not offered.

All Out Arborist, LLC

All out arborist is a fast growing tree removal and shrub business that offers superior customer services with a hassle free experience. Our passion is to ensure every single property looks the best it can one tree removal at a time. There’s no tree, shrub or bush too big or too small that we can’t tackle. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

B & B Landscaping

B&B Landscaping is a Full Service Company, We offer the following services Tree Service, Stump Grinding Complete Landscaping, Grading, Land Clearing,Hauling Hardscapes, and Driveways. We provide Quality Service on every Job!

Offers by B & B Landscaping on Angi

08/16/2017

Justin showed up on time, fought some hornets, and did a great job.

Description of Work
Clear 2.35 Acre lot of trees, raked and leveled and planted winter grass.

03/03/2017

Great job at a a great price. Reliable, dependable and honest.

Description of Work
Excavating, brush work

06/21/2016

Description of Work
Briggs did an excellent job grading and laying gravel for our 1500 ft driveway on tricky slopes/hills. Cost was very reasonable. We will using them again for our garage and house site. We highly recommend this company.

Category excavators,landscaping

10/14/2015

Description of Work
Don't remember price was reasonable. Used for several loafd

05/28/2013

Justin came out on a Saturday and gave me a quote concerning grading my driveway and installing 2 culverts. I plan on contacting them later this year to have the work completed.

Description of Work
Quote for Driveway Repair

07/21/2007

I'm in the process of building my house and hired Briggs dirt works to clear the land and grade in the house pad. I was very happy throughout the whole process. I had 3 acres of woods with some pretty large trees. I called around and finally chose them because they quoted me about $650 less than most and $2000 less than one company. I was a little worried about the whole "you get what you pay for"...

Description of Work
Cleared 3 acres of land and did the grading for the house pad.

Category excavators

GRADING, CLEARING, EXCAVATING, DEMOLITION, HAULING, STUMP REMOVAL, IRRIGATION, SITE-PREP, PONDS AND SEPTIC TANK INSTALLATION.