Rennison Roofing and Exteriors, LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 10/31/2022

7126 Broad River Rd

Irmo, SC 29063

Rennison Roofing is a GAF Master Elite Roofing contractor. We have been family owned and operated in the Columbia, SC area for 17 years. We are fully licensed and insured (GL and WC). We specialize in Residential and Commercial Roofing and James Hardie Siding. We stand behind any subs we may hire, all of whom we have used for many years and who are licensed, insured and very experienced. We offer free estimates to homeowners, and would be happy to provide free design and planning consultations as well....

Resposiveness

roofing (106)siding companies (14)gutter repair (10)window replacement (21)woodworking (11)door installation (5)garage building (4)house painting (3)home remodeling (3)decks & porches (3)home inspection (2)patio enclosures (1)

10/23/2020

Amazing. I have done a lot of renovation on my 50s ranch home, and this was the absolute easiest process I have gone thru fixing this place up. Fair price. Above board product and amazingly fast install. I was kept informed at every step of the process and luckily I was able to work from home to see the quality workmanship that was put into everything they did. They worked fast and clean up was do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, facia, soffit, gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

Thank you for your kind words! So happy you are pleased with the results. It was a pleasure working with you.

10/16/2020

Cannot say enough good things about my experience with this company. In mid-July I called re: roof repair & they immediately called back to let me know they were only doing full roof replacements, not repairs at that time due to too many job requests. After not being satisfied with quotes received thus far from other companies, I called them a few weeks later & made appointment to come out for ful...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for your kind words. Please give us a call if we can be of further assistance in the future.

10/09/2020

The work was performed quickly and the final product was excellent. I spent the early part of my life installing shingle roofs and Dennis and his crew do exceptional work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New shingle roof and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

Thank you so much for your kind review! We look forward to working with you on any future exterior projects you may have.

09/18/2020

The quality of the work was great! The new roof was admired by neighbors. Office manager kept us informed of what was happening. The roofing crew cleaned up the yard nicely after the job was done? The quality of the work was great! I highly recommend them to anyone needing their roof repaired or replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2020

It was our pleasure to work with you and thank you for your sincere kind words. We look forward to having you in the Rennison family for many years to come!

04/21/2020

From start to finish, Rennison was curious, respectful, and most of all prompt and cleaned up after themselves better than expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof intalled

CATEGORY roofing,siding,replacement windows,garage builders,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2020

09/17/2019

My experience with Rennison was stress free, they were affordable, and their work is high quality. They answered all my questions throughout the process ( I had tons of them), explained everything they planned to do and product options extremely well. They worked very quickly and did a great job of cleaning up after. Everyone I interacted with was friendly and knowledgable. I will definitely use t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

We enjoyed working with you and your husband! Thank you for your kind words and please let us know if we can help with other projects in the future!

09/12/2019

David did an excellent job. My roof was apparently damaged during a wind storm. David worked diligently to repair the damage and informed me as to what he was doing and why it was necessary to be done for the repair. He is very knowledgeable and trustworthy. I would highly recommend his company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair metal roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2019

We appreciate your kind review.

07/12/2019

Did an excellent job, timely, the right price and politely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rotten wood on eaves and roof dormers

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review!

06/28/2019

Hands down the most professional business I’ve ever dealt with. The new roof looks great and was completed in one day. Thank you very much Rennison and I will definitely do business with you in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

Thank you very much for your kind review! We look forward to having you in the Rennison family for many years to come!

05/27/2019

Rennison Roofing did an excellent job in all phases. The initial estimate visit was done professionally and all work and materials needed were fully explained prior to signing the contract. Of the three companies I considered, the project manager from Rennison was the only one who actually went up on my roof to look around to estimate the job. The office staff was professional and accommodating an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof with architectural shingles

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

Thank you very much for this kind review. It makes us happy to hear these nice words, because it's what we strive for with each and every family we work with.

Residential and Commercial Roofing, steep slope or flat; DecoTech Solar Integrated Roofing; James Hardie Siding; Entry doors by Provia and Windsor; Composite Windows by Interstate; Insurance Claim Work

Carpeting, vinyl flooring, landscaping, insulation, pest control, drywall, painting, fencing, window and door repairs.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, Check