Bug Depot Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1962 • With Angi since June 2010

Family owned & operated. Additional email - thebugdepot@yahoo.com....

Walker Pest Management

803-865-4444 - Family owned & operated Pest Control - Servicing Columbia SC and all of Upstate SC since 2001. Services we offer: General Pest, Termite, Bed Bug, Mosquito, Fire Ant, Rodent, Cockroach, CL-100 - Check us out on Facebook and Google for more reviews. "Let Our Family Take Care Of Yours". PestControlColumbiaSC.com

04/02/2018

Kim D.

We've used Bug Depot for 21 years. They are very reliable and excellent to work with.

Description of Work
Set up termite and bug protection

10/08/2015

P. Michael F.

Description of Work
They have been our services for the last 4 years. We have been happy with their service. They actually identified a plumbing need we had.

06/21/2015

Herbert S.

He was timely, straightforward and friendly. I will continue to his this company.

Description of Work
I have a annual service for termite protection. Jamie came out, explained some potentional risk and what he would do for added coverage. I also asked that they spray for mosquitos after he arrive (very late notice or my part). Another guy who I did not meet came by later the same day and also sprayed for mosquitos which cost an additional $50 but wasn't part of the initial request.

08/12/2014

James S.

Jamie showed up on time with all the equipment and tools he needed to complete the job. I was running late so he started with outside of house until I arrived. I pointed out several areas where I had seen more problems than others and he gave me suggestions to prevent future issues and added more product around those areas. He also informed me the products they use are organic so it's safe around pets and people. Jamie was extremely knowledgable, professional, and friendly.

Description of Work
Initial general pest and bug control spraying.

07/25/2012

Sadler R.

I've been with them for 9 years. They were dependable and thorough. If there were any problems between the routine applications, you could just call them and they'd come take care of it at no charge.

Description of Work
I have an annual plan for them to do quarterly interior and exterior spraying.

08/22/2011

Renate C.

We have used Bug Depot for our yearly termite inspection, as well as pest control. We are very satisfied with this company. The office staff is very friendly. Jeremy, who comes to spray our house is great. He is very friendly and does a great job. We have used Bug Depot for our termite and pest control for about one year now. They were highly recommended by our neighbors when we moved here and we know that we will continue using this company.

Description of Work
Sprayed house for pest control.

Category pest control

Member, We are so greattful to get such a glowing report from you. We really strive to provide, not only good customer service, but great pest and termite control. We also provide a variety of other services too. I have told Jamey of your great commentsand it brought a huge smile to his face. We appreciate you and your business very much. We look forward to continuing a great working relationship with you and your neighbors in the future. If you are ever unhappy with us or your services, please contact our office immediately, so we can correct them asap. Thank you again for your support! Bryan Griggs/owner 803-781-3220

Pest and termite control, fire ant treatment, mosquito elimination & wood infestation.

Animal removal.